Did you mean: 

Community Rewards: October 2018

EmilieT
Former Staff
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

Hi everyone, 

I hope you all had a great Halloween and October overall! jack_o_lantern Now that all those scary trick-or-treating times are behind us, it's time for something much less spooky: the October Community Rewards

As you know, every month, we want to give a big shoutout to the members who have contributed to the Community by raising questions, sharing their knowledge, and generally by making it such a fun place to be: A massive thank you to all of you. smiley

If you see your name on the list below, please drop me a private message with the O2 number you'd like credited, and I'll let you know how much your October Reward will be! trophy

@1anson @2DividedByZero @Ab18 @abuiqbal @Adacymru @adamtemp64 @Ahmet @Alan1979 @Amin @amr2 @Angie @Anno78 @anonymous2 @anticpated @b4u2 @Beckyelizabeth @Blancey @blissgirl @Braveheart @Brendysplace @Cassma @Chopsticks @Cleoriff @ComaChameleon @Craig77 @Anonymous @danco @Dazz66 @dgilbert2 @donnybhoy @DRDR @Drew @EdJones @Eugene @Anonymous @Gloria @Glory1 @gmarkj @graciebabe39 @he1en @Hmv02 @Hopeless @Anonymous @Ian-P @imgoinplaces @isitafox @Jackie @James_T @Janet @JaneyEllen @Jazz @Jennilee @Jill1 @jimmyj6666 @jl45 @joke @jonsie @JordanH @Jude19 @Julie1 @Julius @KamilZaremba @Katie1 @kevinbtmn @L0ui5a @Laura94 @lawsmed @LeaFow @liggerz87 @lojelo @LoriMack @Anonymous @Lozza @lukerobinson @Lynn 

To be continued ...

More info:

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 1 of 50
49 REPLIES 49

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
Good news but I'll wager any rewards received next month will miss my bill date too, but I'm happy to be proved wrong wink
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 41 of 50

Cleoriff
  • 122356 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

I've still got 2 days to wait to see if my overdue reward has been applied Fear.

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 42 of 50

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 11995 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1120 Solutions
Yep, October reward now showing so will be on December bill (mine are generated on 4th of month, so difficult to land in same month).
Thanks again!

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 43 of 50

Cleoriff
  • 122356 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Hallelujah!!

Both rewards applied this month. Thanks @EmilieT and @Martin-O2 for sorting it eventually Bouncy

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 44 of 50

Martin-O2
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

Awesome thanks for letting us know @gmarkj@Cleoriffsmiling

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

signature

Message 45 of 50

TallTrees
Level 49: Rootin' Tootin' 
  • 10653 Posts
  • 119 Topics
  • 344 Solutions

Hi @EmilieT

Just a note to say that

my August 2018 reward was issued 8th October

my September 2018 reward was issued was issued 8th November 

my October reward 2018 not issued yet.

Kind regards TallTrees

HAPPINESS IS BEE SHAPED

Message 46 of 50

jonsie
  • 92906 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

TallTrees
Level 49: Rootin' Tootin' 
  • 10653 Posts
  • 119 Topics
  • 344 Solutions

Hi @jonsie

I expect so ~ I am coolcool

HAPPINESS IS BEE SHAPED

Message 48 of 50

jonsie
  • 92906 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions
Message 49 of 50

Martin-O2
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

Hi everyone, 

I can confirm that all the rewards have now been applied so if you're still waiting it will be on your next bill! Any problems please let me know. smiling

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

signature

Message 50 of 50