Did you mean: 

Community Rewards: October 2018

EmilieT
Former Staff
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

Hi everyone, 

I hope you all had a great Halloween and October overall! jack_o_lantern Now that all those scary trick-or-treating times are behind us, it's time for something much less spooky: the October Community Rewards

As you know, every month, we want to give a big shoutout to the members who have contributed to the Community by raising questions, sharing their knowledge, and generally by making it such a fun place to be: A massive thank you to all of you. smiley

If you see your name on the list below, please drop me a private message with the O2 number you'd like credited, and I'll let you know how much your October Reward will be! trophy

@1anson @2DividedByZero @Ab18 @abuiqbal @Adacymru @adamtemp64 @Ahmet @Alan1979 @Amin @amr2 @Angie @Anno78 @anonymous2 @anticpated @b4u2 @Beckyelizabeth @Blancey @blissgirl @Braveheart @Brendysplace @Cassma @Chopsticks @Cleoriff @ComaChameleon @Craig77 @Anonymous @danco @Dazz66 @dgilbert2 @donnybhoy @DRDR @Drew @EdJones @Eugene @Anonymous @Gloria @Glory1 @gmarkj @graciebabe39 @he1en @Hmv02 @Hopeless @Anonymous @Ian-P @imgoinplaces @isitafox @Jackie @James_T @Janet @JaneyEllen @Jazz @Jennilee @Jill1 @jimmyj6666 @jl45 @joke @jonsie @JordanH @Jude19 @Julie1 @Julius @KamilZaremba @Katie1 @kevinbtmn @L0ui5a @Laura94 @lawsmed @LeaFow @liggerz87 @lojelo @LoriMack @Anonymous @Lozza @lukerobinson @Lynn 

To be continued ...

More info:

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 1 of 50
49 REPLIES 49

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122366 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Mmmmmm, I'll wait till the 23rd before I give up hope upside_down

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 31 of 50

EmilieT
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

Hey guys, apologies for the delay! I've chased up the team this morning to check on this and will share updates with you as I get them slight_smile 

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!

signature

Message 32 of 50

Cleoriff
  • 122366 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Perhaps they are hoping we will forget about it @EmilieT astonished

It's been going on for a few months now slight_frown

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 33 of 50

MI5
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
Throw us a few peanuts to keep us quiet 😛
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 34 of 50

Cleoriff
  • 122366 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

peanuts.jpg

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 35 of 50

Glory1
Level 43: Bright Spark
  • 10294 Posts
  • 85 Topics
  • 123 Solutions

Looks like it'll be next month before we get October's reward. So we'll be a month behind again. Not good enough really.

Lover of all things Samsung. Currently using Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus 128gb

Message 36 of 50

EmilieT
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

Good news guys, the team has now processed all the October rewards! Apologies for those who's bill has already been issued, it'll show on your next one thumbsup

@Glory1 I'm sending you a Private Message now slight_smile

signature

Message 37 of 50

MI5
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
What about the catch up?
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 38 of 50

jonsie
  • 92921 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

EmilieT
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

@MI5 wrote:
What about the catch up?

@MI5 Everything's been added now but if you want more info on what and when I'm happy to share that via PM slight_smile

@jonsie Good to hear!!

signature

Message 40 of 50