Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Welcome & News

Topics: 550

Re: Community Rewards - October 2017

@Martin-O2 wrote:

@jonsie No problem let me know if it shows on your next bill. We can certainly look into getting you some go faster stripes for your current chair! laughing

@Martin-O2

I think that what happened was that you had a few good nights at the beginning of November (🤔) and came into work smiling, happy and super efficient and my reward was added before the 5th therefore appearing on my last bill.

Whereas as last month you were as usual away with the fairies and the reward for the previous month was added after the 5th so both rewards appeared on the same bill...... 

Well it all makes sense to me. 

Anyway, my chariot awaits... I'm off to the hospital cafe for a hot chocolate.... lunch was good but I need chocolate 😂

Topics: 695

@jonsie wrote:

@Martin-O2 wrote:

@jonsie No problem let me know if it shows on your next bill. We can certainly look into getting you some go faster stripes for your current chair! laughing

@Martin-O2

I think that what happened was that you had a few good nights at the beginning of November (🤔) and came into work smiling, happy and super efficient and my reward was added before the 5th therefore appearing on my last bill.

Whereas as last month you were as usual away with the fairies and the reward for the previous month was added after the 5th so both rewards appeared on the same bill...... 

Well it all makes sense to me. 

Anyway, my chariot awaits... I'm off to the hospital cafe for a hot chocolate.... lunch was good but I need chocolate 😂

Well that made me spit my tea all over the laptop. Must away to clear up...LOL

*The Game Is On*

Community Manager

@jonsie that sounds about right. Looks like we got in early for last months reward! innocent Enjoy your hot chocolate! 

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? Smiley Happy
signature

Topics: 101
Ideas: 2

Thanks also for the reward, which was applied earlier in the week, thank you very much! Smiley Happy
And then there’s pig ignorance – the genuine hallmarked, unadulterated, slack-jawed, open-mouthed, village idiot variety... Fintan O'Toole, Nov-2018.
Community Manager

No worries @pgn! Thanks for letting us know it was received OK! smiling

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? Smiley Happy
signature