Did you mean: 

Community Rewards: November 2020

Marjo
Former Staff
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Hi everyone, happy Friday!

It's time to take a look at the Community Rewards for November. We're getting very close to the end of this strange year, and the next time we'll do the Rewards, it will be 2021. open mouth Where does the time go?!

Each month we have many community members asking and answering help questions on all things O2 and engaging in and creating all kinds of interesting and entertaining discussions. We want to say thank you to those members who have contributed to the community, with a bit of credit towards their next PAYM bill or PAYG balance! Smiley Happy

I've mentioned all the members below who reached the rewards programme during November. If you spot yourself on the list, please drop me a PM with the O2 mobile number you'd like credited with your reward, and I'll let you know how much it will be. 

Also I wanted to give a couple of special shout-outs related to community guides and reviews from November:

• @viridis for the amazing, detailed and entertaining Sony device review (see here)
  • @jonsie for the super useful new help guide for O2 Extras (see here)

Thanks everyone and well done! Have a great weekend ahead. thumbsup

More info:

REWARDED MEMBERS

@2seajays @Abe2 @Ade38 @Agniya @AlbertJ @ale2104p @AlMcCann @Andrei1 @Andy44 @Anonymous @Ashley1984 @b4u2 @Bambino @Barcud @Bazman @Becca13 @Bigfoot @Biz @blissgirl @BobM @Bolton86 @Bongo1 @boxbeck77 @bristolash91 @Bryanjsmith @Cataholic2020 @Charlotte4 @chrisdodd @chrisoo7 @ChristophM @CK32 @Cleoriff @ComaChameleon @Communityname @Craig10 @curiousbob @curlyboy @DaBiscuit @DailyDarkly @dan_ababi @Dan22 @Dan23 @debjay @deborah2 @Denizsan @Des1 @Disgruntled3 @DJPOKane @Dodds @Drumsmasher @duncanidaho @Emilyihc @Evertondave1973 @Farha @fii7 @Fleshy @frandarlow @Fry @gmarkj @Hannah2020 @HannahScott @HATstar @HelpMePlease1 @HHGTTG @hoppingmad @Jane7 @Jaymac93 @jb3 @Jeff4 @Jenny105 @Jjwilko @JMI @johnfreeman @jonsie @JPWPhoenix @KennyG @KernelPanic @Kimmy1 @Kirkycrocky @LadyClementine @Landgirl @LarryTawe @Laura30 @LeA1982 @liggerz87 @Lisa5 @lou25 @loudo @Luke30 @lxpollitt @mac2474 @madasaf1sh @Marion_Gold @Mark15 @Martian @Martina1 @MartinSquash @MattJelf 

List continues below...

Message 1 of 45
44 REPLIES 44

b4u2
Level 8: Talented
  • 368 Posts
  • 59 Topics
  • 5 Solutions
Hi, pm sent.
Thank you!
Message 31 of 45

liggerz87
Level 20: Radiant
  • 1279 Posts
  • 102 Topics
  • 15 Solutions
Done well done all crazy to think next time this happens be new year 2021 lol how time flies
Message 32 of 45

Marjo
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Hey guys happy Tuesday, thanks for all the PMs so far guys, I'm getting through them. slight_smile

And a quick reminder for those who haven't claimed their reward yet - I'm building the list currently so you still have some time to send me your mobile numbers. slight_smile

Message 33 of 45

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92916 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Marjo
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Morning @jonsie , thanks for letting me know! Looks like the team has started going through the list now slight_smile 

Message 35 of 45

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 35211 Posts
  • 224 Topics
  • 1558 Solutions

Hi @Marjo - no sign of the November reward on my 01-Jan bill, it must be stuck on a truck in a lorry park somewhere LOL

Message 36 of 45

Cleoriff
  • 122357 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@pgn wrote:

Hi @Marjo - no sign of the November reward on my 01-Jan bill, it must be stuck on a truck in a lorry park somewhere LOL

@pgnAnother thing we can blame Brexit for....rofl

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 37 of 45

LukasB
Former Staff
  • 1791 Posts
  • 177 Topics
  • 4 Solutions

Hey everyone just to let you know all the rewards have now been applied! Ka-ching…

[edited for spelling -- oh lord]

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 38 of 45

Cleoriff
  • 122357 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@LukasB wrote:

Hey everyone just to let you know all the rewards have no been applied! Ka-ching…

Hi @LukasB  Thanks I think...Is that NOT or NOW....?? rofl

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 39 of 45

LukasB
  • 1791 Posts
  • 177 Topics
  • 4 Solutions

HAHA @Cleoriff what would I do without you grin it is NOW of course - I edited it joy

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 40 of 45