Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Welcome & News

Former Staff

Community Rewards: November 2020

[ Edited ]

Hi everyone, happy Friday!

It's time to take a look at the Community Rewards for November. We're getting very close to the end of this strange year, and the next time we'll do the Rewards, it will be 2021. open mouth Where does the time go?!

Each month we have many community members asking and answering help questions on all things O2 and engaging in and creating all kinds of interesting and entertaining discussions. We want to say thank you to those members who have contributed to the community, with a bit of credit towards their next PAYM bill or PAYG balance! Smiley Happy

I've mentioned all the members below who reached the rewards programme during November. If you spot yourself on the list, please drop me a PM with the O2 mobile number you'd like credited with your reward, and I'll let you know how much it will be. 

Also I wanted to give a couple of special shout-outs related to community guides and reviews from November:

• @viridis for the amazing, detailed and entertaining Sony device review (see here)
  • @jonsie for the super useful new help guide for O2 Extras (see here)

Thanks everyone and well done! Have a great weekend ahead. thumbsup

More info:

REWARDED MEMBERS

@2seajays @Abe2 @Ade38 @Agniya @AlbertJ @ale2104p @AlMcCann @Andrei1 @Andy44 @AngryOldGuy @Ashley1984 @b4u2 @Bambino @Barcud @Bazman @Becca13 @Bigfoot @Biz @blissgirl @Bob_Mcg @Bolton86 @Bongo1 @boxbeck77 @bristolash91 @Bryanjsmith @Cataholic2020 @Charlotte4 @chrisdodd @chrisoo7 @ChristophM @CK32 @Cleoriff @ComaChameleon @Communityname @Craig10 @curiousbob @curlyboy @DaBiscuit @DailyDarkly @dan_ababi @Dan22 @Dan23 @debjay @deborah2 @Denizsan @Des1 @Disgruntled3 @DJPOKane @Dodds @Drumsmasher @duncanidaho @Emilyihc @Evertondave1973 @Farha @fii7 @Fleshy @frandarlow @Fry @gmarkj @Hannah2020 @HannahScott @HATstar @HelpMePlease1 @HHGTTG @hoppingmad @Jane7 @Jaymac93 @jb3 @Jeff4 @Jenny105 @Jjwilko @JMI @johnfreeman @jonsie @JPWPhoenix @KennyG @KernelPanic @Kimmy1 @Kirkycrocky @LadyClementine @Landgirl @LarryTawe @Laura30 @LeA1982 @liggerz87 @Lisa5 @lou25 @loudo @Luke30 @lxpollitt @mac2474 @madasaf1sh @Marion_Gold @Mark15 @Martian @Martina1 @MartinSquash @MattJelf 

List continues below...

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? See if the My O2 how-to guide will help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? Smiley Happy
signature

Former Staff

Re: Community Rewards: November 2020

[ Edited ]

@Mazin  @Mi-Amigo  @MI5 @michael121 @mickyotw @Migsy1 @miloszh97 @mkhsentariq @mm7000gb @Molly5 @Monday @Morag-Munto @Mpw1101 @mr_ant @myung @nerdzilla @Newtothis1 @Nick_selkent @Ninjawarrioruk7 @Patchymoo @PaulineMW @Pawel1990647889 @Payforit_Sucks @Pennywren @Pete_H @pgn @Philippa121 @PhoneChanger @piccolo135 @Poppysmum @Rat @Rbarkley82 @Rebbecs @Remanyxoox @ROSALINDSARAH1 @RyanRJR3 @SamsungFanBoy @Sav_ @sgbea13 @Sharon57 @Shaun1504 @Shazz1960 @signalseeker @Simon321 @Smyth @starmaker @Steve345 @Stevejackiek @Stewart45 @Stuart4 @Svenson @TallTrees @Tinasaurus81 @Tony1212 @Tormatron @tululadeville75 @Ulverstonian @uncleiven197 @viridis @WaffleD @Wes1 @Willtt @Win2 @WispaRed7 @WORTHYDOWN @wozza119 @YaBoi @Zs

As mentioned above don't forget to send me a Private Message to claim your November reward if you spot your username on the list. Smiley Happy 

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!

signature

Level 49: Rootin' Tootin' 

PM sent @Marjo, but you might need to edit the first post as the usernames have come as text...

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Former Staff

[ Edited ]

@gmarkj wrote:
PM sent @Marjo, but you might need to edit the first post as the usernames have come as text...

I'm trying sweat smile 

Edit: All fixed. Smiley Happy Copy-paste fail Smiley Tongue

signature

Level 1: Joiner

Hi Marjo I have sent you message as requested.

Kindest regards
Steve
Topics: 568

PM sent.
Thanks to all Smiley Happy
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
OnePlus 6 (O2 & Sfr), Z3 Tablet (Three UK), iPhone 8+ (EE)
Topics: 757

PM also sent. Thanks team x

*The Game Is On*

Most-Helpful-MemberFriendliest-MemberMost-Useful-GuideBest-Feedbacker
Level 16: Talkative

Thank you @Marjo  ... PM sent.  thumbsup

Well done everyone.

Level 1: Joiner

I had no idea about community awards! Thanks so much PM sent