Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Rewards: November 2019

Marjo
Former Staff
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Hi everyone, I hope you're having a good day so far.

I can't believe it's already December! While we wait for Christmas santa to arrive, let's take a look at who has reached the Community Rewards during November! slight_smile

As you might know, each month, we want to give a big shout-out to those community members who have contributed to the Community by asking questions, sharing knowledge, and generally by making it such a fun place to be!

Thank you everyone for your contributions during November! clap

I'll list all the rewarded members below. If you see your username on the list, send me a Private Message with the O2 number you'd like credited with your reward, and I'll let you know how much your November reward will be! thumbsup

---Rewarded members---

@Adammc01 , @AJMacKay , @almaca , @anticpated , @Atf , @avall , @Bambino , @BGilbert , @blissgirl , @BobM , @BOSSGOGG , @Charliebh , @Charlieboyoo , @Cleoriff , @ComaChameleon , @Danmadgin , @diablo30 , @dragon2656 , @DrB , @gmarkj , @Hassen , @He-ho , @Heatherk , @Hopeful2BHappy , @j14lls , @JanConijn , @JayDee , @JAZZ-trad , @Jen3 , @Jenniwren , @Jenny105 , @jezza1234 , @johnscoates , @jonsie , @jubly , @JulesMG , @Kamal , @KaptinJack , @Kaz2 , @Klakey123 , @liggerz87 , @Liz50Pin , @Luke30 , @madasaf1sh , @Marjrie , @Merv , @Mi-Amigo , @MI5 , @Michaelj , @MrFrenzy , @nad5raf , @Anonymous , @Oxford , @Payforit_Sucks , @Pete58 , @Peterb , @pgn , @PhoneChanger , @Poppysmum , @Ralph2 , @risco-sam , @RyanK1992 , @Sallyannhodgkis , @SamsungFanBoy , @Seahorse , @sheepdog , @Shuntfield , @Steph1895 , @SteveR , @stphnwrd , @Strider1979 , @Studio-Dee , @SuperUser , @Sy , @TallTrees , @tarren2 , @Anonymous , @TheSmartAttack , @Tim1312 , @Waf , @welshsteve76 , @Anonymous , @Zach , @zaffy 

Additional information about the Rewards:

Message 1 of 32
31 REPLIES 31

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 11992 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1120 Solutions
Thanks and well done all.
PM on it's way...

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 21 of 32

welshsteve76
Level 17: Luminescent
  • 1554 Posts
  • 31 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

Congrats everyone clap

PM sent @Marjo 

Thanks

Steve
Message 22 of 32

DrB
Level 2: Apprentice
  • 11 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

OMG I have won something yahoo

Usually I never win anything

Message 23 of 32

Marjo
Former Staff
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

@DrB wrote:

OMG I have won something yahoo

Usually I never win anything

That's awesome @DrB ! clap Remember to send me a PM with your O2 number you'd like credited with your reward, to claim it. slight_smile 

Everyone else who's already PMd me, thank you! Anyone still not claimed your November reward but would like to, remember to drop me a PM as well. thumbsup

Message 24 of 32

Marjo
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Hey guys, just a quick update to let you know the rewards are being added today for those of you who have claimed them so far. If you're on Pay Monthly, and your billing date is before today, you'll see the reward in the next one. PAYG should show up pretty much instantly! slight_smile

Message 25 of 32

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122353 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Thanks @Marjo 

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 26 of 32

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92906 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Mi-Amigo
Level 47: Going Places
  • 25016 Posts
  • 802 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Reward credited to latest bill. Thanks @Marjo .

animated-elephant-image-0327

Girl in a jacket

Some people see things as they are and ask "Why?"; I dream of things that never were and ask "Why not?"
Robert Kennedy.

Message 28 of 32

Marjo
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Good to hear guys! slight_smile

Message 29 of 32

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 11992 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1120 Solutions
Just checked and my reward has been added.
Thanks @Marjo!

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 30 of 32