Did you mean: 

Community Rewards: November 2018

Marjo
Former Staff
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Hey everyone!

I hope you all had a lovely weekend and are enjoying the beginning of December. santa

Every month we say thank you to those members who have contributed to this community by asking questions, sharing information, and generally participating and making our forum a fun and interesting place to be. So...

A big thank you to all of you who contributed during November! hugging

We'd like to reward you with some credit towards your next monthly bill or PAYG balance, so if you see your name on the list below, please drop me a Private Message with the O2 number you'd like to be credited, and I'll let you know how much your November Reward will be.

Also special thanks to our member @pgn whose guide the community nominated for best content during November. Check out his guide on how to find your mobile numberclap

November Rewards members list:

@Accessories@adamtemp64@Adino@Ahmed@AJHJ@al1@allancsn@AmandaGarcia@AngryWarlock@Anno78@anticpated@AppleFan18@Argus@ArturS@b4u2@Bambino@BECKS@Benny1981@Blakey1152@blissgirl@boomboytv@Brooke23@buckquat@Butterflyxx@Cazzb@Chrisbax14@Cleoriff@ComaChameleon@ConorC, @Anonymous, @Daveofedinburgh@davethorp@David2@DavidEll@Deanos89@Dennis@Dg88@dgilbert2@directdebit@Dodge54@EAWS@Ebritton14@EdJones@eihei@ewanrw@foxy1, @Anonymous, @Gazpreece_1974@Gemms2000@Geordiedave@Gissitta2@Glory1,

@gmarkj@Hamai@Help3, @Anonymous, @ianjohnson@IRK@IrmaLoureiro@James82@Jamie@Jamrock@Janice44@JayKay@Jean1@Jenny105@jonsie@Josh@Juliejuju@Jumper@Jw@Kazzy803@Kersy28@KG1@KittyK@KMMarie@Kyla@Laffer@Lauraabdn@Lee21@liggerz87@lilyfreeman@Lousunt, @Anonymous, @Lukather@Mac@Maisah@Mariam@MI5@MMuir1234@Moomoo@Mr-Tee@murdof@MusicIan@NeilC

Continued below....

Message 1 of 40
39 REPLIES 39

Vic8700
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thanks @Marjo . Have sent you a PM. Look forward to hearing from you soon. 

Message 21 of 40

welshsteve76
Level 17: Luminescent
  • 1554 Posts
  • 31 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

Many thanks, much appreciated.  PM sent.

Congrats to all the other winners metal

Thanks

Steve
Message 22 of 40

Marjo
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Hey guys,

We've been collecting the mobile numbers to the list to be rewarded, and I just wanted to comment here to say thank you to everyone who have already PMd me with your mobile numbers. smiling

For the rest: if you still want to claim your November community reward and haven't yet PMd us with your number, please do send it over via PM, and we can then submit the list to the team applying the rewards. slight_smile

Note that as I will be on holiday now for the next couple of weeks, please send your PM to either @Martin-O2 or @EmilieT who can pick it up in my absence. slight_smile

Also apologies in advance for possible delays with applying the Rewards now during the festive period. When we have any news on when they've been applied for everyone though, we'll post about it here. slight_smile

Message 23 of 40

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122349 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Hi @Marjo. @Martin-O2 and @EmilieT

Pleased to see my November reward HAS been applied (along with the outage amount)

I wasn't expecting either to be honest as I thought it would be late. However, lucky me and thanks again...wink

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 24 of 40

MI5
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
Good for you. I got neither, again.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 25 of 40

Cleoriff
  • 122349 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@MI5 wrote:
Good for you. I got neither, again.

I must be one of the 'special ones' @MI5 LOL

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 26 of 40

MI5
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
Certainly something special 😛
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 27 of 40

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 35207 Posts
  • 223 Topics
  • 1558 Solutions
And many, many thanks for mine, which appeared last Thurs I think, very much appreciated, @Marjo and @Martin-O2 and @EmilieT - in plenty of time for Christmas wink
Message 28 of 40

Martin-O2
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

Thanks for letting us know @Cleoriff@pgn@MI5 I'll check what's going on with yours and drop you a PM. wink

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 29 of 40

Glory1
Level 43: Bright Spark
  • 10294 Posts
  • 85 Topics
  • 123 Solutions

Plessed you've got your November rewards @Cleoriff and @pgn. I'm still waiting for mine and my October reward as well, which @EmilieT is investigating for me. But then I didn't expect either before New Year so neither surprised nor happy.

I'm getting used to mine being late now as it seems to be a regular occurence.

Lover of all things Samsung. Currently using Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus 128gb

Message 30 of 40