Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Welcome & News

Level 1: Joiner

Re: Community Rewards: November 2018

Thanks @Marjo . Have sent you a PM. Look forward to hearing from you soon. 

Highlighted
Level 14: Rising star 

Many thanks, much appreciated.  PM sent.

Congrats to all the other winners metal

Thanks

Steve
Community Manager

Hey guys,

We've been collecting the mobile numbers to the list to be rewarded, and I just wanted to comment here to say thank you to everyone who have already PMd me with your mobile numbers. smiling

For the rest: if you still want to claim your November community reward and haven't yet PMd us with your number, please do send it over via PM, and we can then submit the list to the team applying the rewards. Smiley Happy

Note that as I will be on holiday now for the next couple of weeks, please send your PM to either @Martin-O2 or @EmilieT who can pick it up in my absence. Smiley Happy

Also apologies in advance for possible delays with applying the Rewards now during the festive period. When we have any news on when they've been applied for everyone though, we'll post about it here. Smiley Happy

Check out some of the recent discussions:
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Gig tickets giveaway!! Smiley Wink Interested in any O2 Academy gig? Let us know for a chance to get free tickets!
Review of the Samsung Galaxy A50 - Read our latest device review by member Poppysmum.
Priority tickets calendar! 24-30 June - Check out which tickets are going on sale or pre-sale this week on Priority!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? Smiley Happy
signature

Topics: 662

Hi @Marjo. @Martin-O2 and @EmilieT

Pleased to see my November reward HAS been applied (along with the outage amount)

I wasn't expecting either to be honest as I thought it would be late. However, lucky me and thanks again...wink

*The Game Is On*

Topics: 522

Good for you. I got neither, again.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
OnePlus 6 (O2 & Sfr), Z3 Tablet (Three UK), iPhone7 (EE)
Topics: 662

@MI5 wrote:
Good for you. I got neither, again.

I must be one of the 'special ones' @MI5 LOL

*The Game Is On*

Topics: 522

Certainly something special Smiley Tongue
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
OnePlus 6 (O2 & Sfr), Z3 Tablet (Three UK), iPhone7 (EE)
Topics: 88
Ideas: 2

And many, many thanks for mine, which appeared last Thurs I think, very much appreciated, @Marjo and @Martin-O2 and @EmilieT - in plenty of time for Christmas Smiley Wink
We demand rigidly defined areas of doubt and uncertainty. Douglas Adams.
Community Manager

Thanks for letting us know @Cleoriff@pgn@MI5 I'll check what's going on with yours and drop you a PM. wink

Check out some of the recent discussions:
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Gig tickets giveaway!! Smiley Wink Interested in any O2 Academy gig? Let us know for a chance to get free tickets!
Review of the Samsung Galaxy A50 - Read our latest device review by member Poppysmum.
Priority tickets calendar! 24-30 June - Check out which tickets are going on sale or pre-sale this week on Priority!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? Smiley Happy
signature

Topics: 81
Kudos: 1,068
Blog Posts: 2

Plessed you've got your November rewards @Cleoriff and @pgn. I'm still waiting for mine and my October reward as well, which @EmilieT is investigating for me. But then I didn't expect either before New Year so neither surprised nor happy.

I'm getting used to mine being late now as it seems to be a regular occurence.

Lover of all things Samsung. Currently using Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus 128gb