Did you mean: 

Community Rewards: May 2021

TheresaV
Former Staff
  • 1930 Posts
  • 80 Topics
  • 12 Solutions

Hi everyone wave

It's time for the Community Rewards for May! I know, we are quick as it's only the 3rd but you all deserve it wink

Each and every month we have many community members asking and answering questions on all things O2 and engaging in and creating entertaining discussions. We want to say thank you to those members who have contributed to the community so greatly with a credit towards their next monthly bill or PAYG balance!

All rewarded members for the month May are listed below. If your name is on the list, please drop me a private message with the O2 number you'd like credited with your reward, and I'll let you know how much your reward will be. smiling

Thanks everyone for being part of the community and participating in May! Looking forward to what you guys have in store for us this month! smirk

More info:

REWARDED MEMBERS:

@Cleoriff, @MI5, @Mi-Amigo, @pgn, @jonsie, @Bambino, @BobM, @Anonymous, @madasaf1sh, @gmarkj, @Anonymous, @Projectionist, @doombadger, @RunrigForever, @Kath2013, @Kirati33, @Luke30, @Aaron_, @danbutterworth, @JB67, @KeefyW, @James1uk, @Coral_, @denmitchell, @Jenny105, @Dressagediva, @GarethH, @Goblinqueen, @Markyboy15, @Mina97, @Mosmordor, @Betablue, @CC81, @JB671, @joules, @Anonymous, @Ro-, @Sri, @Jay27, @k13ra, @Laurensm2002, @maxwilkes, @Pipstop78, @AlexWhite2296, @Animas, @data001, @GemBot83, @Lesphilpot,

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 1 of 22
21 REPLIES 21

RunrigForever
  • 2138 Posts
  • 31 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thank you @TheresaV 

Well done everyone smiling

pm to be sent shortly.

***DESORMAIS***
Message 11 of 22

k13ra
Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Thankyou!

Pm sent
Message 12 of 22

KeefyW
Level 1: Joiner
  • 22 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi Theresa,

Nothing has appeared on my balance yet. I don't want to appear impatient. I left it four months to chase Martin when I realised December's rewards hadn't appeared but he kindly sorted it within 24 hours just a few weeks ago. Thought it best not to leave it so long this time 🙂 .

Sorry to hassle you but £2.50 is £2.50 !!!

Cheers

Keith

Message 13 of 22

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93157 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6953 Solutions

TheresaV
  • 1930 Posts
  • 80 Topics
  • 12 Solutions

Hi @KeefyW 

I can see that your reward has been added and should be visible on your balance. Can you double check?

Thanks smiling

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!

signature

Message 15 of 22

KeefyW
  • 22 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi @TheresaV . Got it, thanks very much. All the best - Keith

Message 16 of 22

BobM
Level 26: Upbeat
  • 4388 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thanks @TheresaV .  I'm also confirming the reward is now showing as a credit on my account.

Message 17 of 22

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122767 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7463 Solutions

Mine too @TheresaV  yahoo

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 18 of 22

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 12045 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1122 Solutions
I'm still trying to get to the right screen to see mine - Dash_Err 04 again...

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 19 of 22

TheresaV
  • 1930 Posts
  • 80 Topics
  • 12 Solutions

Thanks everyone for confirming hugging

Oh no @gmarkj sorry to hear that! I can see your reward has definitely been added by the team but hopefully you can access the site to confirm soon!

signature

Message 20 of 22