Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Rewards: March 2022

lewys-gp
Former Staff
  • 921 Posts
  • 89 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

That is it. The first quarter of 2022 is done. Spring has come... Okay, maybe not Spring weather. But, technically, Spring has started here in the northern hemisphere 😅. It was definitely bwrw glaw (Welsh for rain/raining 🌧) this morning when I was running for my bus 😪.

But, alas, I am not here to talk about the seasons or the weather. I come bearing gifts. More specifically, rewards for community members who participated here, on the O2 Community, in March! See, there was good reason to make it through my mad ramblings above.

Every month, we like to credit the bills or PAYG balances of those who took part in making the community a fun, safe, accessible and enjoyable place. If you're tagged below, that means you!

@1211, @Aaliyah11111113, @Aaron_Op_S, @ademanuele, @Adumitroaiei, @Aja, @Alibongo, @AM9, @Amanda13, @Amare, @Amir1_, @Andy1515, @andy31, @AngelaH, @AnotheButterfly, @Anthony86, @anticpated, @AOB66, @AP1, @AS04, @AthenaOriana, @Bambino, @Benpoppy22, @Biscuit, @bjayb43, @blissgirl, @BobM, @brian1977, @brt123, @Butter_Crunch, @Carra_Rud, @Caz_20, @Ceejay123, @Charles-close, @Charlie25, @Chipsie, @Clarearrrggggh, @Cleoriff, @ClockworkSatan, @Danderson, @DanMaloney66, @dave559, @davep90, @Davey99, @David212, @david8302, @DavidAllan, @DavidM1, @Dez7878, @Anonymous, @Djcox, @djh221, @Donnalou36, @Donutuk, @Dreadpirateflap, @elsid, @Emma56, @Fayetemiz, @fbMi, @Fedupkid, @ffiscool, @Floridaboy, @Fork-sake, @Fran3, @Fran75, @Gedword, @Gemma89, @Genny, @Gerard1, @GillOTP, @Glitterballgirl, @gmarkj...

To claim your reward, please click my name above and send me a private message with the mobile number you'd like credited, and I'll let you know your reward. 

I'll be tagging more people in the comments below!

Thanks to everyone who took part. I expect to receive a lot of messages, so please bear with me as I work through the replies 🤗.

More info:

DO NOT POST ANY PERSONAL DETAILS IN THE COMMENTS BELOW, PLEASE.

Community Manager for the O2 Community 🙂
Message 1 of 29
28 REPLIES 28

TallTrees
Level 49: Rootin' Tootin' 
  • 10671 Posts
  • 119 Topics
  • 344 Solutions

Hey @lewys-gp 

Nice surprise for to-day, thanks to you and O2 for including me in the Rewards for March 2022

Will send my PM shortly.....😁

HAPPINESS IS BEE SHAPED

Message 11 of 29

mobilemandan
  • 47 Posts
  • 9 Topics
  • 8 Solutions

Woooo thank you. pm sent 

Message 12 of 29

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 35213 Posts
  • 224 Topics
  • 1558 Solutions

Well done all, and thank you, O2 Forum - pm headed your way shortly @lewys-gp  👍

Message 13 of 29

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 11995 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1120 Solutions

Well done everyone!

PM on the way @lewys-gp 

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 14 of 29

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 22942 Posts
  • 1022 Topics
  • 3662 Solutions

Thank you. PM sent.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 15 of 29

J9el
Level 9: Fired up
  • 957 Posts
  • 13 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thanks @lewys-gp. PM sent 😊

Message 16 of 29

lewys-gp
Former Staff
  • 921 Posts
  • 89 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

Thanks, all. 50+ messages received. Will get back to you all by the end of tomorrow 😁.

Message 17 of 29

Wod
Level 2: Apprentice
  • 19 Posts
  • 4 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Let me correct that emjoi for you, 🌨 😂

For sure the weather is crazy right now, the Polar Vortex split again not so long ago in March (like it did in February last year) and with the placement of the Vortex's it's basically creating a vaccum originating at the Arctic and encouraging outflow over all of us.

They'll be more crazy weather over the next so many years, hopefully things should begin to stabilise around 2026 or after as the sun exits solar maximum. Also personal word of advice, don't just rely on UV Index ratings this summer, checkout the "solar x-ray flux" levels as they're becoming quite substantial so protect the risk of radiation burn and rise in cancer risks etc. You can visit spaceweatherlive to check in on these levels.

Sorry to sound like a doomsday theorist 😂 and Thankyou for the tag and offer, was very uplifting to see a random credit offer-see, I'm not all gloom and doom 😜

Message 18 of 29

lewys-gp
Former Staff
  • 921 Posts
  • 89 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

Cheers, @Wod, for the doomsday weather report 🤣. Would do well in our weather topic. I'll have my fingers crossed we don't go too far that way.

Message 19 of 29

lewys-gp
Former Staff
  • 921 Posts
  • 89 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

I should have now replied to everyone 😊

If I've missed you or you haven't messaged yet, please get in touch! Would love to make sure as many people as possible enjoy these rewards. Cheers!

Message 20 of 29