Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Welcome & News

Community Manager

Re: Community Rewards: March 2019

I will check for you guys. Smiley Happy

Community highlights:
β†’ Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
β†’ Gig tickets giveaway!! Smiley Wink Interested in any O2 Academy gig? Let us know for a chance to get free tickets!
β†’ Priority gig tickets calendar - Check out the latest tickets available on Priority!
β†’ Instant Winners is back! - Enter the weekly prize draw every Friday!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? Smiley Happy
signature

Topics: 528

My bill arrived today but no reward added @Marjo
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
OnePlus 6 (O2 & Sfr), Z3 Tablet (Three UK), iPhone7 (EE)
Community Manager

@MI5 wrote:
My bill arrived today but no reward added @Marjo

Cheers for letting me know. I'm checking with the team and will post an update here when I hear back. Hang in there guys!

Community highlights:
β†’ Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
β†’ Gig tickets giveaway!! Smiley Wink Interested in any O2 Academy gig? Let us know for a chance to get free tickets!
β†’ Priority gig tickets calendar - Check out the latest tickets available on Priority!

signature

Topics: 69
Kudos: 283

@Marjo 

Just checked my 02.

Airtime = Billed 12 April; payment due 26 April.

Discount showed - presumably "Award"?

Some people see things as they are and ask "Why?"; I dream of things that never were and ask "Why not?"...
Robert Kennedy.

Topics: 528

Any news @Marjo ?
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
OnePlus 6 (O2 & Sfr), Z3 Tablet (Three UK), iPhone7 (EE)
Baz
Level 4: Observant

credit not showing on my bill as well here 

Community Manager

Hi guys,

I've heard back from the team applying the Rewards - they've had a super busy few weeks so haven't been able to complete the Rewards yet I'm afraid. Hopefully things will ease up during the next couple of weeks - hang in there guys and I will drop a new update here when I hear more. 

Community highlights:

signature

Topics: 96
Ideas: 2

Thanks for the update, @Marjo - times like this are when all might appreciate a reward booking system, rewards held by O2 until the redeemer feels there is enough to merit cashing-out... #justsayin' 😏
We demand rigidly defined areas of doubt and uncertainty. Douglas Adams.
Topics: 83
Kudos: 1,115
Blog Posts: 2

@Marjo wrote:

Hi guys,

I've heard back from the team applying the Rewards - they've had a super busy few weeks so haven't been able to complete the Rewards yet I'm afraid. Hopefully things will ease up during the next couple of weeks - hang in there guys and I will drop a new update here when I hear more. 

Well it seemed pretty clear to me that mine wasn't coming through this month. So not surprised nor bothered all that much. And there's not a lot I can do about it even if I was, is there?!

Lover of all things Samsung. Currently using Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus 128gb

Topics: 667

@Marjo 

Just for info...my bill was generated today and no reward applied.

*The Game Is On*