Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Welcome & News

Community Manager

Community Rewards: March 2019

[ Edited ]

Hi everyone!

I hope you're enjoying the beginning of April and the lovely spring weather we are having (at least over here it's been quite lovely in the past couple of weeks)! β˜€οΈ πŸŒ±β˜€οΈ πŸŒ±β˜€οΈ πŸŒ±β˜€οΈ

Thank you for all your contributions to our community during March - it's time to have a look who's reached the Community Rewards this time! Happy Dance

We have many members each month asking and answering questions on all things related to O2 and mobile, and generally keeping the community a fun place to be. We like to say thanks to those contributors with some credit towards their next monthly bill or PAYG balance. You can read more here: What is the Community Rewards Programme?

Additionally, a special shout-out to @Glory1 whose device review of the Galaxy S10 won the community nominations for March! thumbsup

See below a list of all rewarded members. If you spot your username on the list, please drop me a PM (private message here on the forum) to claim your reward, including the mobile number you'd like to be credited, and I will reply back to let you know which rewards tier you've hit this month. yahoo

Rewarded members - March 2019:

@adamtemp64 , @AlexYem84 , @AlienBlade , @anticpated , @Bambino , @Baz , @beatlemac , @Belfasteve , @Bennybooboo , @BettyBoop590 , @blissgirl , @Bob_Mcg , @BOSSGOGG , @Butch , @C-dog , @Cat1 , @Cleoriff , @ComaChameleon , @CosminO , @davethorp , @deb2422 , @Denise1 , @disgruntledman , @emcardle660 , @fasterbyelan , @fati , @foocindy , @FriendlyGamer31 , @G4Grandad , @Glory1 , @gmarkj , @gr75 , @graciebabe39 , @Helmy , @Hillsey , @Hogues , @Irish_canuck , @JaizzerT , @jamesjon1300 , @JAY81UK , @Jenny105 , @jezza1234 , @JN-1234 , @JoanM , @John48 , @jonsie , @JoPeters , @Julie123 , @kirstyr1313 , @kiszcat , @KJD , @kuchipudinitin , @Kuribo , @Leahno1auntie , @liggerz87 , @LivCR , @Liverpool12344 , @Lizjb , @londonpride , @lovemyphone , @mas , @Mi-Amigo , @MI5 , @MikeF , @mungodaisy , @MusicIan , @nick5 , @paddyguy , @Payforit_Sucks , @pgn , @PiedPiper , @Pinkeye , @Prof_Zarkov , @Professor , @Projectionist , @Rf1 , @RichardMoss , @ro1 , @rubywoo , @Sallie2 , @Scotty66 , @Sinkers , @Smiffy , @stevec1990 , @susanj , @sweet_pea , @TallTrees , @Tash , @Tinmanius , @Trooper , @viridis , @wildorca1075 , @WispaRed7 

Check out some of the recent discussions:
β†’ Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
β†’ Gig tickets giveaway!! Smiley Wink Interested in any O2 Academy gig? Let us know for a chance to get free tickets!
β†’ Review of the Samsung Galaxy A50 - Read our latest device review by member Poppysmum.
β†’ Priority tickets calendar! 17-23 June - Check out which tickets are going on sale or pre-sale this week on Priority!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? Smiley Happy
signature

Level 63: Greatness Assured

Re: Community Rewards: March 2019

Thank you. PM sent.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Level 13: Prompter

Well done everyone
Topics: 522

Well done all and thanks to the community team.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
OnePlus 6 (O2 & Sfr), Z3 Tablet (Three UK), iPhone7 (EE)
Level 3: Thinker

Great stuff.
Topics: 243
Kudos: 349

Thank you PM sent 

*possum si vollo* *per ardua ad astra*

I don't work for O2
Xperia L1 - The Android Army Marches Onwards
Acer Aspire 5750 laptop
Unlimited Sky Broadband
MI6 - Commander Jane TOP SECRET - Status 00 Licensed To Type - HER MAJESTY'S SECRET SERVICE + pic of a very young Lois Maxwell (have mug to prove it) - Promotion tbc to Data Entry
Topics: 80
Kudos: 1,059
Blog Posts: 2

[ Edited ]

Thank you Marjo and the community team, and well done everyone.

Thank you too to everyone who voted for my review, much appreciated  PM sent.

Lover of all things Samsung. Currently using Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus 128gb

Level 4: Observant

Many thanks and well done to all.

PM sent.

Topics: 661

Thanks so much. Well done everyone. PM sent

*The Game Is On*

Level 20: Radiant

Hi @Marjo 

Really enjoyed March and looking forward to April.

Thank you so much for the Community Reward most obliged.

and well done to all the Community Members too.heart eyes

PM sent