Did you mean: 

Community Rewards: March 2019

Marjo
Former Staff
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Hi everyone!

I hope you're enjoying the beginning of April and the lovely spring weather we are having (at least over here it's been quite lovely in the past couple of weeks)! ☀️ 🌱☀️ 🌱☀️ 🌱☀️

Thank you for all your contributions to our community during March - it's time to have a look who's reached the Community Rewards this time! Happy Dance

We have many members each month asking and answering questions on all things related to O2 and mobile, and generally keeping the community a fun place to be. We like to say thanks to those contributors with some credit towards their next monthly bill or PAYG balance. You can read more here: What is the Community Rewards Programme?

Additionally, a special shout-out to @Glory1 whose device review of the Galaxy S10 won the community nominations for March! thumbsup

See below a list of all rewarded members. If you spot your username on the list, please drop me a PM (private message here on the forum) to claim your reward, including the mobile number you'd like to be credited, and I will reply back to let you know which rewards tier you've hit this month. yahoo

Rewarded members - March 2019:

@adamtemp64 , @AlexYem84 , @AlienBlade , @anticpated , @Bambino , @Baz , @beatlemac , @Belfasteve , @Bennybooboo , @BettyBoop590 , @blissgirl , @BobM , @BOSSGOGG , @Butch , @C-dog , @Cat1 , @Cleoriff , @ComaChameleon , @CosminO , @davethorp , @deb2422 , @Denise1 , @disgruntledman , @emcardle660 , @fasterbyelan , @fati , @foocindy , @Anonymous , @G4Grandad , @Glory1 , @gmarkj , @gr75 , @graciebabe39 , @Helmy , @Hillsey , @Hogues , @Irish_canuck , @JaizzerT , @jamesjon1300 , @JAY81UK , @Jenny105 , @jezza1234 , @JN-1234 , @JoanM , @John48 , @jonsie , @JoPeters , @Julie123 , @kirstyr1313 , @kiszcat , @KJD , @kuchipudinitin , @Kuribo , @Leahno1auntie , @liggerz87 , @LivCR , @Liverpool12344 , @Lizjb , @londonpride , @Anonymous , @mas , @Mi-Amigo , @MI5 , @MikeF , @mungodaisy , @MusicIan , @nick5 , @paddyguy , @Payforit_Sucks , @pgn , @PiedPiper , @Pinkeye , @Prof_Zarkov , @Professor , @Projectionist , @Rf1 , @RichardMoss , @ro1 , @rubywoo , @Sallie2 , @Scotty66 , @Sinkers , @Smiffy , @stevec1990 , @susanj , @sweet_pea , @TallTrees , @Tash , @Tinmanius , @Trooper , @viridis , @wildorca1075 , @Anonymous 

Message 1 of 43
42 REPLIES 42

Butch
Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

@Marjo - Thanks for the update I can see the reward on my account grin

Thanks again

Butch

Message 41 of 43

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 35766 Posts
  • 227 Topics
  • 1582 Solutions

Got my bill today, my award is there - thank you! 

Message 42 of 43

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 12056 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1124 Solutions
Just checked my recent charges and my March reward shows on there.
Doubt the April one will appear before my bill is generated - which is Star Wars day!!

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 43 of 43