Did you mean: 

Community Rewards: March 2019

Marjo
Former Staff
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Hi everyone!

I hope you're enjoying the beginning of April and the lovely spring weather we are having (at least over here it's been quite lovely in the past couple of weeks)! ☀️ 🌱☀️ 🌱☀️ 🌱☀️

Thank you for all your contributions to our community during March - it's time to have a look who's reached the Community Rewards this time! Happy Dance

We have many members each month asking and answering questions on all things related to O2 and mobile, and generally keeping the community a fun place to be. We like to say thanks to those contributors with some credit towards their next monthly bill or PAYG balance. You can read more here: What is the Community Rewards Programme?

Additionally, a special shout-out to @Glory1 whose device review of the Galaxy S10 won the community nominations for March! thumbsup

See below a list of all rewarded members. If you spot your username on the list, please drop me a PM (private message here on the forum) to claim your reward, including the mobile number you'd like to be credited, and I will reply back to let you know which rewards tier you've hit this month. yahoo

Rewarded members - March 2019:

@adamtemp64 , @AlexYem84 , @AlienBlade , @anticpated , @Bambino , @Baz , @beatlemac , @Belfasteve , @Bennybooboo , @BettyBoop590 , @blissgirl , @BobM , @BOSSGOGG , @Butch , @C-dog , @Cat1 , @Cleoriff , @ComaChameleon , @CosminO , @davethorp , @deb2422 , @Denise1 , @disgruntledman , @emcardle660 , @fasterbyelan , @fati , @foocindy , @Anonymous , @G4Grandad , @Glory1 , @gmarkj , @gr75 , @graciebabe39 , @Helmy , @Hillsey , @Hogues , @Irish_canuck , @JaizzerT , @jamesjon1300 , @JAY81UK , @Jenny105 , @jezza1234 , @JN-1234 , @JoanM , @John48 , @jonsie , @JoPeters , @Julie123 , @kirstyr1313 , @kiszcat , @KJD , @kuchipudinitin , @Kuribo , @Leahno1auntie , @liggerz87 , @LivCR , @Liverpool12344 , @Lizjb , @londonpride , @Anonymous , @mas , @Mi-Amigo , @MI5 , @MikeF , @mungodaisy , @MusicIan , @nick5 , @paddyguy , @Payforit_Sucks , @pgn , @PiedPiper , @Pinkeye , @Prof_Zarkov , @Professor , @Projectionist , @Rf1 , @RichardMoss , @ro1 , @rubywoo , @Sallie2 , @Scotty66 , @Sinkers , @Smiffy , @stevec1990 , @susanj , @sweet_pea , @TallTrees , @Tash , @Tinmanius , @Trooper , @viridis , @wildorca1075 , @Anonymous 

Message 1 of 43
42 REPLIES 42

Marjo
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

I will check for you guys. slight_smile

Message 21 of 43

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
My bill arrived today but no reward added @Marjo
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 22 of 43

Marjo
Former Staff
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

@MI5 wrote:
My bill arrived today but no reward added @Marjo

Cheers for letting me know. I'm checking with the team and will post an update here when I hear back. Hang in there guys!

Message 23 of 43

Mi-Amigo
Level 47: Going Places
  • 25016 Posts
  • 802 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

@Marjo 

Just checked my 02.

Airtime = Billed 12 April; payment due 26 April.

Discount showed - presumably "Award"?

animated-elephant-image-0327

Girl in a jacket

Some people see things as they are and ask "Why?"; I dream of things that never were and ask "Why not?"
Robert Kennedy.

Message 24 of 43

MI5
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
Any news @Marjo ?
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 25 of 43

Baz
Level 4: Observant
  • 74 Posts
  • 7 Topics
  • 2 Solutions

credit not showing on my bill as well here 

Message 26 of 43

Marjo
Former Staff
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Hi guys,

I've heard back from the team applying the Rewards - they've had a super busy few weeks so haven't been able to complete the Rewards yet I'm afraid. Hopefully things will ease up during the next couple of weeks - hang in there guys and I will drop a new update here when I hear more. 

Message 27 of 43

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 35208 Posts
  • 223 Topics
  • 1558 Solutions
Thanks for the update, @Marjo - times like this are when all might appreciate a reward booking system, rewards held by O2 until the redeemer feels there is enough to merit cashing-out... #justsayin' 😏
Message 28 of 43

Glory1
Level 43: Bright Spark
  • 10294 Posts
  • 85 Topics
  • 123 Solutions

@Marjo wrote:

Hi guys,

I've heard back from the team applying the Rewards - they've had a super busy few weeks so haven't been able to complete the Rewards yet I'm afraid. Hopefully things will ease up during the next couple of weeks - hang in there guys and I will drop a new update here when I hear more. 

Well it seemed pretty clear to me that mine wasn't coming through this month. So not surprised nor bothered all that much. And there's not a lot I can do about it even if I was, is there?!

Lover of all things Samsung. Currently using Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus 128gb

Message 29 of 43

Cleoriff
  • 122355 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@Marjo 

Just for info...my bill was generated today and no reward applied.

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 30 of 43