Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Rewards: June 2020

Marjo
Former Staff
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Hey everyone, I hope your week has started well!

Earlier this month we were happy to announce that we were in a good position to restart the Community Rewards again after having to pause it during the COVID-19 crisis. After completing the huuuge list of March, April and May rewards, we can now get the June rewards ready. From July onwards, we should be on track for the usual monthly schedule if all goes well. 

Each month we have a massive amount of people asking and answering questions on all things related to O2 and mobile and generally keeping the community a fun place to be! We like to say thanks to those members who have really contributed to the community with credit of their next bill or on their PAYG balance! 

Additionally, I also wanted to give a little shout out to @ScottishStoic  who took the time to review his Alcatel tablet for us during June, much appreciated. It was great to see another review again on the community! If you want to check it out, see herethumbsup

So, let's take a look at who reached the Rewards programme during June! I've listed all rewarded members below. A massive thank you to everyone who participated on the community last month. If you're on the list, please drop me a Private Message with the O2 mobile number you'd like credited with your reward, and I'll let you know how much your reward will be.

@123456 , @0213 , @10gb , @Ad02 , @adamtemp64 , @AdamWaterhouse , @Ahmed_WoW , @airbuds , @ally3110 , @AllyG , @Amy11 , @andy12 , @Andy97 , @Anmol , @AOKR , @Aron , @Ashley30marshal , @Bambino , @Bazza1111 , @Belsize , @ben31 , @BigDaddyUK , @bigdavie88 , @bouncealong313 , @Budd1982 , @Cara20 , @carlospanaderos , @Carrie1988 , @Christine01 , @Chukkaoff , @Claire0074 , @Cleoriff , @coldo121 , @ComaChameleon , @Contact , @Cosmin , @cpmpfc , @cr4ckf0x5teve , @Danjaq , @DanLane , @David714 , @Davycrocket , @deejay , @DMac1 , @Donnax , @Elmira , @ELWIRA , @Emma41 , @emmgee , @EmUK , @EnacheRadu , @Flamingo71 , @GazMakaveli , @geels01 , @Genie , @ghughes , @gmarkj , @GMF , @Gollom122 , @Gosia , @Grants , @Hackenbush , @Hayley89 , @Henry , @I8MyName , @Ihab , @Inks , @issy0503 , @Jake4 , @Jamie_R , @jans , @Javier , @JayP , @Jaypers , @Jenny105 , @JennyWilcox , @Jim22 , @joenitro , @jonsie , @JoshuaOkorom , @K12 , @Kaiser , @kamalaggi , @Kfav1982 , @kimmie66 , @KingAmo , @knowlesy59 , @Kpr , @kris1234 , @Laineyyw , @LeeSutton , @lex8P , @liggerz87 , @Lizzie__ , @Luke30 , @madasaf1sh , @MarieM62 , @markk101 , @Markr ,

(cont.)

Thanks again everyone and don't forget to drop me a private message with your mobile number to claim your reward, and come back next month also to engage with us here on the community. hugging

More info:

Message 1 of 25
24 REPLIES 24

Marjo
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Thanks guys, I've got lots of PMs to get through but will get to everyone's eventually. Keep them coming. slight_smile

Message 21 of 25

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you. PM sent.

Message 22 of 25

welshsteve76
Level 17: Luminescent
  • 1554 Posts
  • 31 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

Thanks @Marjo 

As with the previous awards, I am no longer an O2 customer, so am looking for a volunteer to accept my reward on my bahalf and donate to charity.

Any takers?

@Cleoriff @Anonymous @gmarkj @pgn @jonsie @MI5  ?

Thanks

Steve
Message 23 of 25

Cleoriff
  • 122353 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@welshsteve76 

Sent you a PM...wink

PS, not for me, I might add.

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket