Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Welcome & News

Topics: 548

Re: Community Rewards: June 2019

The app is much better now and everything is easy to find. It shows no reward added for April...

#justsayin'  wink

Topics: 83
Kudos: 1,115
Blog Posts: 2

Well I get an email notification when my reward's been added, which is how I know. But being on a business essentials account, it's a whole different ball game.

But I know if I don't get the email notification that my reward hasn't been added and I chase it up immediately my airtime bill has been paid; the 29th or 30th of each month.

Lover of all things Samsung. Currently using Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus 128gb

Topics: 688

It's much easier for me on PC. I just go straight to the Download my bill page and it's usually there. On the one occasion it was missed, it was applied the following week.

*The Game Is On*

Level 42: Skillful

Thanks @Martin-O2.
That is a bit annoying @pgn - still not on the updated version (breath in.... and breath out.... breath in...) so can't help there. The "old" version just says adjustments and the amount too.
An email when it is added would be nice @Glory1, but not sure I would switch to a business account just for that! Depending on how fast the reward team type it sometimes skips a month - my bill is produced on the 4th which is why the extra info about what reward it is would be helpful to keep track.
And yes, that page means I can see it before the bill @Cleoriff, but it is very hit and miss as to when it works (normally I have to spend 10 minutes clearing out the cache and cookies on my computer before it will load without the error).
Now using the LG V30.

Previously: LG G4, Sony Z1, HTC Sensation XE, Samsung Omnia i900
Try the Tech Galaxy Note 4
Try the Tech Lumia 640LTE and Microsoft Band

Not suggesting you switch to a business account @gmarkj, only explaining how it works for me. I appreciate it's different for consumer accounts. I also appreciate your device plan and airtime are taken out as one debit to a consumer bank account.

It's one reason why I keep my business essentials account because my device plan payment and my airtime are separate deductions. It suits my finances to have 2 separate deductions.

Level 42: Skillful

Just meant then I wouldn't need to keep checking @Glory1!
I have not had a true o2 contract (refresh version) for a while now so it is just one bill for both. As I only have a low data tariff the payment is rather small anyway, so it is not a problem.
Now using the LG V30.

Previously: LG G4, Sony Z1, HTC Sensation XE, Samsung Omnia i900
Try the Tech Galaxy Note 4
Try the Tech Lumia 640LTE and Microsoft Band
Topics: 688

I'm probably lucky in that my bill is generated on the 23rd. So this is why I rarely have a problemyahoo

*The Game Is On*

Understood. Must be a nuisance to have to keep checking and if the app is playing up as well horrendous.

Community Manager

No worries @gmarkj!

I'll let you guys know once we hear back from the team and if it's possible to change how the credit is listed we'll ask for suggestions for how you all would like to see it on your bills. wink

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? Smiley Happy
signature