Did you mean: 

Community Rewards: June 2019

Marjo
Former Staff
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Happy Tuesday everyone!

Have you been enjoying the amazing sunny weather we're FINALLY getting as much as I have? ☀️☀️☀️

It's been an excellent few days and now on top of this, it's also time for:

June 2019 Community Rewards!

For those who might not be aware of this, each month we have many people asking and answering questions on all things related to O2 and mobile and generally keeping the Community an amazing place to spend your time in! We like to say thank you to those members who have contributed to the community, with credit towards their next monthly bill or PAYG balance! hugging

On top of that, a special shout out to viridis who has taken the time to create a superb review of the Sony Xperia 1 last month! Go check it out if you haven't yet, it's a great read. thumbsup

I've listed all rewarded members below. If you find yourself on the list, please drop me a PM (Private Message) with the O2 mobile number you'd like credited and I will let you know how much your reward will be. 

☀️☀️☀️  Rewarded members  ☀️☀️☀️

@adamtemp64 , @AdiHotdog , @Admn , @alana23 , @Aldi , @Alunj , @anticpated , @AztecUK , @babyboomer49 , @Bambino , @bassplayer , @BFranks , @BigDaddyUK , @blissgirl , @BobM , @BOSSGOGG , @CBB , @Cleoriff , @CliveC , @ComaChameleon , @Cplittle , @craigaucott , @DaveC , @davethorp , @Debi , @Debsa , @DiDi2 , @EVS , @Foddersin , @Glory1 , @gmarkj , @Itsalive1978 , @JAZZ-trad , @Jenny105 , @jezza1234 , @JoeChamberlain , @JohnnyS , @jonsie , @Kelly2 , @liggerz87 , @Lomaso , @Anonymous , @luck , @Luke30 , @LukeC , @LukeR , @madasaf1sh , @Matt0801 , @Mi-Amigo , @MI5 , @Mikbrown94 , @Nataliejade , @Nemo , @NFH , @Nicko1969 , @Payforit_Sucks , @Penfold , @Peterb74 , @pgn , @PhoneChanger , @Poppysmum , @Projectionist , @rdslight , @Rob48 , @SamsungFanBoy , @jonnymk , @Starlir , @StuartR , @Syreeta , @TallTrees , @Anonymous , @TimandTom , @VengasUK , @viridis , @welshsteve76 , @Anonymous , @Yaldi , @Zeyin , @ZoeAnn89 , 

Thanks again everyone and don't forget to send me a PM if you find yourself listed above! wink

Message 1 of 59
58 REPLIES 58

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92905 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

The app is much better now and everything is easy to find. It shows no reward added for April...

#justsayin'  wink

Message 51 of 59

Glory1
Level 43: Bright Spark
  • 10294 Posts
  • 85 Topics
  • 123 Solutions

Well I get an email notification when my reward's been added, which is how I know. But being on a business essentials account, it's a whole different ball game.

But I know if I don't get the email notification that my reward hasn't been added and I chase it up immediately my airtime bill has been paid; the 29th or 30th of each month.

Lover of all things Samsung. Currently using Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus 128gb

Message 52 of 59

Cleoriff
  • 122349 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

It's much easier for me on PC. I just go straight to the Download my bill page and it's usually there. On the one occasion it was missed, it was applied the following week.

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 53 of 59

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 11992 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1120 Solutions
Thanks @Martin-O2.
That is a bit annoying @pgn - still not on the updated version (breath in.... and breath out.... breath in...) so can't help there. The "old" version just says adjustments and the amount too.
An email when it is added would be nice @Glory1, but not sure I would switch to a business account just for that! Depending on how fast the reward team type it sometimes skips a month - my bill is produced on the 4th which is why the extra info about what reward it is would be helpful to keep track.
And yes, that page means I can see it before the bill @Cleoriff, but it is very hit and miss as to when it works (normally I have to spend 10 minutes clearing out the cache and cookies on my computer before it will load without the error).

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 54 of 59

Glory1
  • 10294 Posts
  • 85 Topics
  • 123 Solutions

Not suggesting you switch to a business account @gmarkj, only explaining how it works for me. I appreciate it's different for consumer accounts. I also appreciate your device plan and airtime are taken out as one debit to a consumer bank account.

It's one reason why I keep my business essentials account because my device plan payment and my airtime are separate deductions. It suits my finances to have 2 separate deductions.

Message 55 of 59

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 11992 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1120 Solutions
Just meant then I wouldn't need to keep checking @Glory1!
I have not had a true o2 contract (refresh version) for a while now so it is just one bill for both. As I only have a low data tariff the payment is rather small anyway, so it is not a problem.

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 56 of 59

Cleoriff
  • 122349 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

I'm probably lucky in that my bill is generated on the 23rd. So this is why I rarely have a problemyahoo

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 57 of 59

Glory1
  • 10294 Posts
  • 85 Topics
  • 123 Solutions

Understood. Must be a nuisance to have to keep checking and if the app is playing up as well horrendous.

Message 58 of 59

Martin-O2
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

No worries @gmarkj!

I'll let you guys know once we hear back from the team and if it's possible to change how the credit is listed we'll ask for suggestions for how you all would like to see it on your bills. wink

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 59 of 59