Did you mean: 

Community Rewards: June 2019

Marjo
Former Staff
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Happy Tuesday everyone!

Have you been enjoying the amazing sunny weather we're FINALLY getting as much as I have? ☀️☀️☀️

It's been an excellent few days and now on top of this, it's also time for:

June 2019 Community Rewards!

For those who might not be aware of this, each month we have many people asking and answering questions on all things related to O2 and mobile and generally keeping the Community an amazing place to spend your time in! We like to say thank you to those members who have contributed to the community, with credit towards their next monthly bill or PAYG balance! hugging

On top of that, a special shout out to viridis who has taken the time to create a superb review of the Sony Xperia 1 last month! Go check it out if you haven't yet, it's a great read. thumbsup

I've listed all rewarded members below. If you find yourself on the list, please drop me a PM (Private Message) with the O2 mobile number you'd like credited and I will let you know how much your reward will be. 

☀️☀️☀️  Rewarded members  ☀️☀️☀️

@adamtemp64 , @AdiHotdog , @Admn , @alana23 , @Aldi , @Alunj , @anticpated , @AztecUK , @babyboomer49 , @Bambino , @bassplayer , @BFranks , @BigDaddyUK , @blissgirl , @BobM , @BOSSGOGG , @CBB , @Cleoriff , @CliveC , @ComaChameleon , @Cplittle , @craigaucott , @DaveC , @davethorp , @Debi , @Debsa , @DiDi2 , @EVS , @Foddersin , @Glory1 , @gmarkj , @Itsalive1978 , @JAZZ-trad , @Jenny105 , @jezza1234 , @JoeChamberlain , @JohnnyS , @jonsie , @Kelly2 , @liggerz87 , @Lomaso , @Anonymous , @luck , @Luke30 , @LukeC , @LukeR , @madasaf1sh , @Matt0801 , @Mi-Amigo , @MI5 , @Mikbrown94 , @Nataliejade , @Nemo , @NFH , @Nicko1969 , @Payforit_Sucks , @Penfold , @Peterb74 , @pgn , @PhoneChanger , @Poppysmum , @Projectionist , @rdslight , @Rob48 , @SamsungFanBoy , @jonnymk , @Starlir , @StuartR , @Syreeta , @TallTrees , @Anonymous , @TimandTom , @VengasUK , @viridis , @welshsteve76 , @Anonymous , @Yaldi , @Zeyin , @ZoeAnn89 , 

Thanks again everyone and don't forget to send me a PM if you find yourself listed above! wink

Message 1 of 59
58 REPLIES 58

Mi-Amigo
Level 47: Going Places
  • 25015 Posts
  • 802 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Well done, everyone.

Thanks @Marjo . pm sent slight_smile

animated-elephant-image-0327

Girl in a jacket

Some people see things as they are and ask "Why?"; I dream of things that never were and ask "Why not?"
Robert Kennedy.

Message 31 of 59

Marjo
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Hey guys, thanks a lot for the super quick PMs! thumbsup 

And just a reminder, those of you on the list who want to claim your reward but haven't PMd me yet with your O2 mobile number, please do that soon so I can include you to the rewards list too. slight_smile

Message 32 of 59

Glory1
Level 43: Bright Spark
  • 10294 Posts
  • 85 Topics
  • 123 Solutions

Just  to confirm I've received my reward thank you @Marjo.

Lover of all things Samsung. Currently using Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus 128gb

Message 33 of 59

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you, pm sent smiling

Message 34 of 59

Marjo
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Good evening all, just letting you know that the Rewards have been applied! thumbsup

@Glory1 Good to hear and thanks for confirming that. slight_smile

Message 35 of 59

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92905 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Marjo
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Awesome @jonsie ! slight_smile

Message 37 of 59

Cleoriff
  • 122351 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@Marjo 

Reward received. Many thanks wink

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 38 of 59

MI5
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
Mine too thanks
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 39 of 59

jonsie
  • 92905 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions