Did you mean:ย 

Community Rewards: July 2019

EmilieT
Former Staff
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

Hi everyone, 

What a hot and sunny Summer we've had so far! I hope you all enjoyed a lot of ice cream, picnics, barbecues, and all the exciting discussions here on the Community ๐Ÿ–๐Ÿฆ โ˜€๏ธ

Now that July has come to an end, it's time for the July Community Rewards!

As you know, every month, we want to give a big shoutout to the members who have contributed to the Community by raising questions, sharing their knowledge, and generally by making it such a fun place to be:

Hero A huge thank you to all of you. Hero

A massive thank you to @MI5 , @davethorp , and @liggerz87 and @jezza1234 who put together some wonderful reviews and guides over July, and a special shout-out to @jonsie whose fantastic review on the HONOR View20 won the community nominations this month!

If you see your name on the list below, please send me a private message with the O2 number you'd like credited, and I'll let you know how much your July Reward will be! trophy

@_0x  @Antb  @anticpated  @Ashbyrobins  @Bambino  @Baz  @bmarton  @BobM  @BOSSGOGG  @Brassneck  @captainprice  @Cellular_Data  @Chelon  @Claret  @Cleoriff  @ComaChameleon  @Countryfile  @davethorp  @DSB  @Durhamdad54  @Fali  @Foddersin  @Francis  @gindygoo  @Glory1  @gmarkj  @Humpty @Anonymous @impoverished  @James77  @JAZZ-trad  @Jenny105  @jezza1234  @JimBob  @JJ1  @jonsie  @keithgriffiths  @Leakey85  @Lee1982  @Level-best  @liggerz87  @Livsnin  @LLOYDB50  @Anonymous  @Luke30  @Marmaduk3H  @Meady  @Mi-Amigo  @MI5  @mswanston  @Number_3  @Oli13  @Payforit_Sucks  @Pete61  @pgn  @PhoneChanger  @Poppysmum  @Red5  @RJ29  @Rolfd  @SamsungFanBoy  @Shuntfield  @Smallprint  @Steeloz  @Strayfe  @TallTrees  @Anonymous  @TeresaK20  @TheGreyApe  @viridis  @welshsteve76  @Anonymous  @ZoeNolan98 

More info:

โ†’ Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
โ†’ Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
โ†’ Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
โ†’ Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 1 of 44
43 REPLIES 43

EmilieT
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

Good to hear @Pete58, and you're very welcome! On a side note, if you had to get a new artist name because of any problem with the forum or login, feel free to send me a Private Message and we can look into it wink

An update for everyone else as well - The rewards have been applied for everyone who sent me a PM so far! If you need to chase a previous one, or if you haven't sent your number to me yet, give me shout slight_smile

โ†’ Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
โ†’ Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
โ†’ Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!

signature

Message 31 of 44

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92917 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions
Message 32 of 44

EmilieT
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

@jonsie wrote:

My reward has been credited, thank you very much ๐Ÿ˜ƒ @EmilieT 

@jonsie  Bouncy

signature

Message 33 of 44

BOSSGOGG
Level 8: Talented
  • 384 Posts
  • 15 Topics
  • 2 Solutions

Do the rewards only show up after your new monthly bill is generated ( whatever day that is)? 

unnamed
Message 34 of 44

MI5
  • 143432 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

@BOSSGOGG follow this guide https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/How-to-Guides/How-do-I-get-to-the-Download-Bill-page/ba-p/1014096

When you get to this screen, click on recent charges and it will show there as a credit when applied.

download home.jpg

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 35 of 44

BOSSGOGG
Level 8: Talented
  • 384 Posts
  • 15 Topics
  • 2 Solutions

Then it would appear my past 2 awards are missing. If in looking in the correct place?

The ยฃ7.50 is my normal before vat discount. 

@EmilieT

Screenshot_20190806-180659_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20190806-180448_Chrome.jpg

unnamed
Message 36 of 44

MI5
  • 143432 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
It would appear so - should be under discounts.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 37 of 44

Luke30
Level 7: Part Timer
  • 389 Posts
  • 131 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
My rewards have been credited to my account thanks.
LGreenwood
Message 38 of 44

EmilieT
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

Awesome, good to hear @Luke30 smiley

@BOSSGOGG I'll send you a Private Message shortly so we can look into this further nerd And cheers for helping out @MI5!

signature

Message 39 of 44

Mi-Amigo
Level 47: Going Places
  • 25022 Posts
  • 802 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

@EmilieT 

Got your pm with info on my award, which will be credited in next bill - in my 02 around 12 August - so will let you know then it`s been credited thumbsup

animated-elephant-image-0327

Girl in a jacket

Some people see things as they are and ask "Why?"; I dream of things that never were and ask "Why not?"
Robert Kennedy.

Message 40 of 44