Did you mean: 

Community Rewards: July 2019

EmilieT
Former Staff
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

Hi everyone, 

What a hot and sunny Summer we've had so far! I hope you all enjoyed a lot of ice cream, picnics, barbecues, and all the exciting discussions here on the Community 🏖🍦 ☀️

Now that July has come to an end, it's time for the July Community Rewards!

As you know, every month, we want to give a big shoutout to the members who have contributed to the Community by raising questions, sharing their knowledge, and generally by making it such a fun place to be:

Hero A huge thank you to all of you. Hero

A massive thank you to @MI5 , @davethorp , and @liggerz87 and @jezza1234 who put together some wonderful reviews and guides over July, and a special shout-out to @jonsie whose fantastic review on the HONOR View20 won the community nominations this month!

If you see your name on the list below, please send me a private message with the O2 number you'd like credited, and I'll let you know how much your July Reward will be! trophy

@_0x  @Antb  @anticpated  @Ashbyrobins  @Bambino  @Baz  @bmarton  @BobM  @BOSSGOGG  @Brassneck  @captainprice  @Cellular_Data  @Chelon  @Claret  @Cleoriff  @ComaChameleon  @Countryfile  @davethorp  @DSB  @Durhamdad54  @Fali  @Foddersin  @Francis  @gindygoo  @Glory1  @gmarkj  @Humpty @Anonymous @impoverished  @James77  @JAZZ-trad  @Jenny105  @jezza1234  @JimBob  @JJ1  @jonsie  @keithgriffiths  @Leakey85  @Lee1982  @Level-best  @liggerz87  @Livsnin  @LLOYDB50  @Anonymous  @Luke30  @Marmaduk3H  @Meady  @Mi-Amigo  @MI5  @mswanston  @Number_3  @Oli13  @Payforit_Sucks  @Pete61  @pgn  @PhoneChanger  @Poppysmum  @Red5  @RJ29  @Rolfd  @SamsungFanBoy  @Shuntfield  @Smallprint  @Steeloz  @Strayfe  @TallTrees  @Anonymous  @TeresaK20  @TheGreyApe  @viridis  @welshsteve76  @Anonymous  @ZoeNolan98 

More info:

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 1 of 44
43 REPLIES 43

welshsteve76
Level 17: Luminescent
  • 1554 Posts
  • 31 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

Reward received thumbsup  Many thanks once again

Thanks

Steve
Message 41 of 44

jonsie
  • 92913 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions
Message 42 of 44

Mi-Amigo
Level 47: Going Places
  • 25016 Posts
  • 802 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

and mine has been credited to my account thumbsup

animated-elephant-image-0327

Girl in a jacket

Some people see things as they are and ask "Why?"; I dream of things that never were and ask "Why not?"
Robert Kennedy.

Message 43 of 44

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122357 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@EmilieT 

Reward applied to my account. Thanks once again. smiling

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 44 of 44