Did you mean: 

Community Rewards: July 2019

EmilieT
Former Staff
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

Hi everyone, 

What a hot and sunny Summer we've had so far! I hope you all enjoyed a lot of ice cream, picnics, barbecues, and all the exciting discussions here on the Community 🏖🍦 ☀️

Now that July has come to an end, it's time for the July Community Rewards!

As you know, every month, we want to give a big shoutout to the members who have contributed to the Community by raising questions, sharing their knowledge, and generally by making it such a fun place to be:

Hero A huge thank you to all of you. Hero

A massive thank you to @MI5 , @davethorp , and @liggerz87 and @jezza1234 who put together some wonderful reviews and guides over July, and a special shout-out to @jonsie whose fantastic review on the HONOR View20 won the community nominations this month!

If you see your name on the list below, please send me a private message with the O2 number you'd like credited, and I'll let you know how much your July Reward will be! trophy

@_0x  @Antb  @anticpated  @Ashbyrobins  @Bambino  @Baz  @bmarton  @BobM  @BOSSGOGG  @Brassneck  @captainprice  @Cellular_Data  @Chelon  @Claret  @Cleoriff  @ComaChameleon  @Countryfile  @davethorp  @DSB  @Durhamdad54  @Fali  @Foddersin  @Francis  @gindygoo  @Glory1  @gmarkj  @Humpty @Anonymous @impoverished  @James77  @JAZZ-trad  @Jenny105  @jezza1234  @JimBob  @JJ1  @jonsie  @keithgriffiths  @Leakey85  @Lee1982  @Level-best  @liggerz87  @Livsnin  @LLOYDB50  @Anonymous  @Luke30  @Marmaduk3H  @Meady  @Mi-Amigo  @MI5  @mswanston  @Number_3  @Oli13  @Payforit_Sucks  @Pete61  @pgn  @PhoneChanger  @Poppysmum  @Red5  @RJ29  @Rolfd  @SamsungFanBoy  @Shuntfield  @Smallprint  @Steeloz  @Strayfe  @TallTrees  @Anonymous  @TeresaK20  @TheGreyApe  @viridis  @welshsteve76  @Anonymous  @ZoeNolan98 

More info:

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 1 of 44
43 REPLIES 43

bmarton
Level 1: Joiner
  • 11 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thanks! I just complained about the O2 webpages, didn't expect an award for that. 🙂

Message 21 of 44

Baz
Level 4: Observant
  • 74 Posts
  • 7 Topics
  • 2 Solutions

Thanks @EmilieT  pm sent 

Well done everyone 

Message 22 of 44

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you @EmilieT 

pm sent

Message 23 of 44

liggerz87
Level 20: Radiant
  • 1279 Posts
  • 102 Topics
  • 15 Solutions
Welp done all
Message 24 of 44

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 11995 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1120 Solutions
Think the reward was on my account when my bill came out yesterday as it was lower than expected - thanks for the quick turnaround @EmilieT!

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 25 of 44

EmilieT
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

@gmarkj Oh wow! astonished 

I haven't had any confirmation these have been processed yet so it might be your previous reward, but I'll update you guys as soon as I know more slight_smile

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!

signature

Message 26 of 44

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92919 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

EmilieT
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

Hi everyone, 

Quick update - we're starting to apply the rewards today and will credit all of your accounts over the next couple of days slight_smile

signature

Message 28 of 44

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 11995 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1120 Solutions
Ok, so if the rewards are being added today then what was on my July bill?!?
Not that I can check - the dreaded dash_04 error strikes again!
Have tried:
1) clearing cache & cookies without closing browser - nope.
2) clearing cache & cookies with closing browser - nope.
3) browser on my phone as 1 - nope.
4) alternative browser on my phone - nope (doesn't even load main page!).
Any other ideas?

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 29 of 44

Pete58
Level 3: Thinker
  • 40 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 1 Solutions
@EmilieT Would just like to say thanks for the reward(credit on my account) went through today. The artist formally known as pete61
Message 30 of 44