Did you mean: 

Community Rewards: January 2023

Breanna
Former Staff
  • 1808 Posts
  • 117 Topics
  • 17 Solutions

Hi everyone,

January is a wrap and it's already time for another round of rewards. We know you've all been waiting with bated breath for November and December rewards to appear on your bill and they are coming soon along with these from January. 

Well done to everyone who's mentioned below!

Every month we reward members who have been extra helpful in the O2 community, those who took their time to participate on the community and that helped keeping it a fun place to be. 

And as we appreciate your contributions to the community, we would like to credit your next bill or PAYG balance.

Below there’s a list with all rewarded members (it continues on my next reply). If you're on the list, please click my name above and send me a private message with the mobile number you'd like credited, and I'll let you know your reward. 

@Adam19782022, @Adders89, @adg461, @aejb, @Ahextall, @amh15, @Angel4, @AppleFanBoy1983, @Arnie440, @Bambino, @BeloBe, @BenP, @bentomsett, @biscuits99, @BizBaz, @Bop1, @chris19191, @Cleoriff, @Comben, @Craigston, @darrenney02, @Davycrocket, @Deb_buzz, @DebsK3, @Dutch, @Earlofdon, @Ed11, @Elainye, @Enlli, @FAsh, @FiFiP, @GBates73, @GemH, @gmarkj, @GregMcLeod93, @Grenadine_73, @Hammertime, @Help123, @Img23, @Iphone-AJC2023, @J9el, @jamieleewv1, @Jasoon, @Jay77216, @Jchappy, @Jimjims89, @JJsteward999, @Joella, @JonBott, @jonsie, @JP87, @Justin23, @JustTheDab, @Kano, @Anonymous, @Kvs, @LaraJane, @Leonora7, @LJM, @LOADSACHI, @Luke_Davis, @madasaf1sh, @mark1999, @Maspiers, @MattWilko, @Maxxx, @MCE356, @Mi-Amigo, @MI5, @michaelleahcim, @Mjc66, @MM22, @MrsKirbs, @NAGL, @NJRumney, @norm86, @Norrie49@PaulD2, @pedrot, @pgn, @PieMike, @Pipstop78, @Priesto, @Rasenna, @RichK, @rky_com, @Rooney, @RunrigForever, @Ruswit, @Ruth_Parf, @samwardill, @SIKECA72, @Smurf, @SouthofHumber, @Squiglet, @TallTrees, @Thargoid

Thank you one and all!! The list continues on the comments below.

More info:

Message 1 of 74
73 REPLIES 73

Zak01010
Level 3: Thinker
  • 34 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

Thanks @Breanna and the team for the reward. I appreciate all the hard work 

Message 21 of 74

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello, I still haven't got my reward of £2.50 for January 2023. I was told there was a delay.

☹️

Message 22 of 74

madasaf1sh
Level 77: Grand Master
  • 10697 Posts
  • 56 Topics
  • 3105 Solutions

Well new bill today, and still no sign of the Community Rewards.. 

What is the issue @Breanna @Martin-O2 @RafaC  as it doesn't take 3 months to issue credits to an account, unless o2 have become the tax man... 

Can we get an honest response / communication about what is going on...

- Xperia 1V - o2 and Spusu
- Pixel 8 Pro - o2 and Vodafone UK
Message 23 of 74

pgn
Level 75: Digital Don
  • 37286 Posts
  • 239 Topics
  • 1700 Solutions

Also checked earlier and no sign of a credit pending on my account (that's 3 successive awards now stuck in the mire of O2's credit system somewhere!) - what's happening, @Martin-O2 or @RafaC or @Breanna?  Has migration to System 360 subsumed all internal effort in the back-office?

Message 24 of 74

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 124326 Posts
  • 828 Topics
  • 7524 Solutions

Same question from me @Martin-O2. It gets boring to constantly be told that the Reward staff have been 'incredibly busy'. The same could be said for many of us and yet here we are, still slogging away answering queries.

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 25 of 74

Enlli
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 7150 Posts
  • 51 Topics
  • 1591 Solutions

Well my bill is 1st March so I've no way of knowing what's happening as the rewards always appeared as a credit on the bill.

OK, Rewards are an extra and they could end any time but giving rewards and then not paying for three months is a bit much.

This is not O2 and we are all customers here similar to yourself and cannot answer account type queries.
Message 26 of 74

Trevos
Level 5: Ponderer
  • 422 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Wow just found these comments, and thought it was just me - have already DM´s @Breanna 
I started getting awards from October last year, and have had rewards each and every month since..... yet checking my bills this morning i see i didn´t receive ANY of them! 

They obviously know there is an issue, yet no formal announcement about the problem, and continue to do monthly posts making awards that you never get. 
If i hadn´t eventually checked i would have been none the wiser and continued under false pretenses thinking i was getting my discounts. 

I look forward to getting a DM with an apology, and exactly when i will be receiving my discounts. 

S21 (o2); Lenovo Yoga Chromebook C630 15.6 Inch UHD ( Intel Core i7-8550U, 16GB RAM, 128GB SSD ); Fire HD 10 Plus tablet; Gigaclear 500mbps
Message 27 of 74

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93341 Posts
  • 610 Topics
  • 6985 Solutions

Enlli
  • 7150 Posts
  • 51 Topics
  • 1591 Solutions

@jonsie wrote:

Mercenaries.....😂

Many a regime has regretted the day it didn't pay its mercenaries 😉

This is not O2 and we are all customers here similar to yourself and cannot answer account type queries.
Message 29 of 74

Enlli
  • 7150 Posts
  • 51 Topics
  • 1591 Solutions

This morning, as an experiment I redeemed £10 of Airtime Rewards. That is now showing as a credit on my account. So it seems it is possible to apply credits, but not Community Awards.

It's the only credit showing.

Message 30 of 74