Did you mean: 

Community Rewards: January 2021

TheresaV
Former Staff
  • 1930 Posts
  • 80 Topics
  • 12 Solutions

Hello again everyone,

It's time for the Community Rewards for January and for the first time I have the honour to announce them to you! wink

Each and every month we have many community members asking and answering questions on all things O2 and engaging in and creating entertaining discussions. We want to say thank you to those members who have contributed to the community so greatly with a credit towards their next monthly bill or PAYG balance!

All rewarded members for the month January are listed below. If your name is on the list, please drop me a private message with the O2 number you'd like credited with your reward, and I'll let you know how much your reward will be. smiling

Thanks everyone for being part of the community and participating in January! Many more months to come wink

More info:

REWARDED MEMBERS:

@MI5, @Cleoriff, @jonsie, @Bambino, @Mi-Amigo, @madasaf1sh, @pgn, @gmarkj, @TallTrees, @Anonymous, @Anonymous, @BobM, @Rbarkley82, @liggerz87, @Luke30, @b4u2, @AliFos, @RobinMurison, @Nunzii87, @TonyBennett, @Anonymous, @Chris90, @Ninu, @CatagelophobicC, @Kjks92, @SouthofHumber, @Anonymous, @Cfcdave79, @cwmparc, @Claire78, @UnionBear, @Ne1, @Kbear, @Tamzin, @viridis, @Nellie1, @Jenny105, @1lotti23, @carol63, @Mcmurraypeter98, @Mollysmum2, @Paige5, @Sianmcq197, @Sharondaniell, @Tony6, @Bea2, @Pay_monthly2, @Mr_A_Stones, @Dabosha, @soangry, @31, @Dal, @Liam22, @Blakey1152, @MaryM, @Emz89, @PhoneChanger, @AC1231, @alex_ncfc85 

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 1 of 47
46 REPLIES 46

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143182 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27459 Solutions

Nor under recent charges @pgn ?

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 41 of 47

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 35049 Posts
  • 221 Topics
  • 1557 Solutions

@MI5 wrote:

Nor under recent charges @pgn ?

Yep, t'is there, ty - added the screenshot in previous post Bouncy

Message 42 of 47

MI5
  • 143182 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27459 Solutions
I knew it was there somewhere.
It'll move from recent charges when the bill is produced slight_smile
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 43 of 47

Cleoriff
  • 122117 Posts
  • 823 Topics
  • 7456 Solutions

Yes it shows in Recent Charges and Other Charges and credits.

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 44 of 47

MI5
  • 143182 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27459 Solutions

You're welcome LOL

Currently using:
Message 45 of 47

Cleoriff
  • 122117 Posts
  • 823 Topics
  • 7456 Solutions

@MI5 wrote:

You're welcome LOL

Yeah feel a bit of an ass really. How many years have I been here??! Although I do know at one time it didn't show until bill had been generated...so must have changed when they changed my O2....but I just never delved into the last page before now... LOL

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 46 of 47

MI5
  • 143182 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27459 Solutions
Yeah, it came and went and came back again slight_smile

Currently using:
Message 47 of 47