Did you mean: 

Community Rewards: January 2021

TheresaV
Former Staff
  • 1930 Posts
  • 80 Topics
  • 12 Solutions

Hello again everyone,

It's time for the Community Rewards for January and for the first time I have the honour to announce them to you! wink

Each and every month we have many community members asking and answering questions on all things O2 and engaging in and creating entertaining discussions. We want to say thank you to those members who have contributed to the community so greatly with a credit towards their next monthly bill or PAYG balance!

All rewarded members for the month January are listed below. If your name is on the list, please drop me a private message with the O2 number you'd like credited with your reward, and I'll let you know how much your reward will be. smiling

Thanks everyone for being part of the community and participating in January! Many more months to come wink

More info:

REWARDED MEMBERS:

@MI5, @Cleoriff, @jonsie, @Bambino, @Mi-Amigo, @madasaf1sh, @pgn, @gmarkj, @TallTrees, @Anonymous, @Anonymous, @BobM, @Rbarkley82, @liggerz87, @Luke30, @b4u2, @AliFos, @RobinMurison, @Nunzii87, @TonyBennett, @Anonymous, @Chris90, @Ninu, @CatagelophobicC, @Kjks92, @SouthofHumber, @Anonymous, @Cfcdave79, @cwmparc, @Claire78, @UnionBear, @Ne1, @Kbear, @Tamzin, @viridis, @Nellie1, @Jenny105, @1lotti23, @carol63, @Mcmurraypeter98, @Mollysmum2, @Paige5, @Sianmcq197, @Sharondaniell, @Tony6, @Bea2, @Pay_monthly2, @Mr_A_Stones, @Dabosha, @soangry, @31, @Dal, @Liam22, @Blakey1152, @MaryM, @Emz89, @PhoneChanger, @AC1231, @alex_ncfc85 

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 1 of 47
46 REPLIES 46

TheresaV
Former Staff
  • 1930 Posts
  • 80 Topics
  • 12 Solutions

REWARDED MEMBERS PT.2:

@KRob, @Kyle98, @Neil333, @mjay2000, @AJ7, @alex88, @Harriet1, @Huddy, @Nanof7, @sgtapone37, @Silkenrobe, @Tilly, @Eyaz, @Amy16, @Bournemouth1, @Daviegas, @Odradek, @Sonya1, @WalkingDad, @AndreiXpert, @Brennan, @Combustion, @Diddlysquat, @GabbyD, @Liv, @Pipstop78, @anitaa, @LewisNolan24, @Pennywren, @N-Star09, @user43212, @Dave_, @Jooz, @AidanF, @Frogqueen52, @Lanie, @PearsonBrown, @Darkangel71, @133HSL, @Angelogab, @CLou96, @Harry4, @Nick10, @Sunday, @Tombevan89, @DaveGT, @Iain2, @Mark81, @paulbacon, @qudsia, @SimonSef, @DoctorJellybean, @Honeybun, @Morgan112, @SevenOfNine, @arrow1201, @Bromfielda, @CR87, @danielflavell, @Gilo, @jacks123, @JMI, @MandyL, @MSch, @Nha82, @Peter71, @Rangatang, @Yusuf, @Zoey4

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!

signature

Message 2 of 47

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143187 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27459 Solutions

Thanks @TheresaV 

and well done everyone yahoo

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 47

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 35052 Posts
  • 222 Topics
  • 1557 Solutions

Thank you for a reward, excellent! Happy Dance

Well done, all!

PM Sent, @TheresaV .

Message 4 of 47

TheresaV
  • 1930 Posts
  • 80 Topics
  • 12 Solutions

Well done to you @MI5 @pgn clap

Both of your PMs received wink

signature

Message 5 of 47

SouthofHumber
Level 2: Apprentice
  • 11 Posts
  • 5 Topics
  • 1 Solutions
Thank you and we'll done everyone else.

PM sent, @SouthofHumber

Message 6 of 47

BobM
Level 25: Hard Hitter
  • 4277 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thank you @TheresaV  thumbsup .... PM sent

Well done to everyone

Message 7 of 47

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 11962 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1119 Solutions
Thanks @TheresaV, and well done to all.
PM sent.

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 8 of 47

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92812 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6909 Solutions

Mi-Amigo
Level 47: Going Places
  • 24907 Posts
  • 798 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thank you for my Community Award. Much appreciated.

Well done, everyone

pm sent @TheresaV 

animated-elephant-image-0327

Girl in a jacket

Some people see things as they are and ask "Why?"; I dream of things that never were and ask "Why not?"
Robert Kennedy.

Message 10 of 47