Did you mean: 

Community Rewards: February 2022

RafaC
Former Staff
  • 1774 Posts
  • 157 Topics
  • 4 Solutions

Hi everyone,

It’s March already! We had another busy month during February on the community, with many events happening (including our very special LO2VE Week) and now it’s time to say thanks to all of you who partook in our community during last month slight_smile

Every month we reward members who have been extra helpful in the O2 community, those who took their time to participate on the community and that helped keeping it a fun place to be. 

And as we appreciate your contributions to the community, we would like to credit your next bill or PAYG balance.

Below there’s a list with all rewarded members (it continues on my next reply). If you're on the list, please click my name above and send me a private message with the mobile number you'd like credited, and I'll let you know your reward. 

@1428, @5161, @Abi21, @adelphiaUK, @Aj_71, @albobski, @AlexanderMTTH, @Alianex, @AlistairS, @AnotheButterfly, @anticpated, @Anybody1, @ASD, @asif, @atentwistle, @azuredamsel, @Bambino, @Barb275, @batemansxxxb, @bezman70, @Black-Screen, @blissgirl, @BobM, @Booty156, @Bordeaux, @Brammer90, @Bsk, @cablecrave, @Ceejay123, @cgsheff, @cinc0, @Cleoriff, @ComaChameleon, @CRISTINACANERI, @CW1985, @DanDanDan, @Dave_the_runner, @Dave25, @David_365, @DavidJWalker985, @Davycrocket, @djh22, @dor, @Douthers, @Emmatripp, @Enduser, @Fork-sake, @Franci64, @Fred2, @Fzb, @GD_02, @George3785, @gmarkj, @Goldie, @Gooders70, @Granite, @GrantC, @Guybrush80, @Hagus72, @HF2022, @Housmanae, @J9el, @James1uk, @JH6, @Jigsawe24, @Jodiew, @jonsie, @JouGat, @JPT, @Karenda...

(the list of names will continue on the next comment below this post)

Thank you one and all!! The list continues on the comments below.

More info:

Message 1 of 14
13 REPLIES 13

ASD
Level 1: Joiner
  • 10 Posts
  • 4 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thank you 😊 PM sent

Message 11 of 14

blissgirl
Level 33: Firestarter