Did you mean: 

Community Rewards February 2019

Martin-O2
Former Staff
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

Hi everyone, 

Dispite the weather confusing the hell out of me it's still only the beginning of March and time for the community rewards! cool 

Each month we have a massive amount of people asking and answering questions on all things related to O2 and mobile and generally keeping the community a fun place to be! We like to say thanks to those members who have really contributed to the community with credit of their next bill or on their PAYG balance!! 

A special shoutout to @Skyhawk1010  for his fantastic review of the Samsung Note 9! You can read the review hereslight_smile

All the rewarded members are listed below! A big thank you to everyone who contributed to the community last month and If you're on the list please drop me a private message with the O2 number you'd like credited with your reward and I'll let you know how much your reward will be. smiling

@2O @adamtemp64 @ADBEN @AlexYem84 @Alun @Andy83 @ashsupra @b4u2 @Bambino @Baz @Birty @blissgirl @Brian81 @bullfrog @BW118 @Carol62 @CeekayLFC @Cleoriff @ComaChameleon @Craigzeh @davethorp @Dawn @DawnPeck @ERIC @Anonymous @GBow @Glory1 @gmarkj @Gohagan @Gurnicus @ianjohnson @JascaDucato @Jenny105 @Jens @jezza1234 @Joji @jonsie @JPerdi @Juju79 @Junior @kiszcat @krish @kuchipudinitin @liggerz87 @Loisemma @londonpride @Anonymous @Luke30 @MariaFalconer @Mark17503 @Mateus @McTechSolutions @Meady @Mi-Amigo @MI5 @Mick_Finn @Mobily @Anonymous @Nick4 @paulbacon @Payforit_Sucks @pgn @pinkcadillac @pip1 @Projectionist @Anonymous @RM19894 @Scatts @sheepdog @Skyhawk1010 @Sloz @Stanley @starfish @Stillwater @TallTrees @Trishmac @viridis @welshsteve76 @Anonymous @woodmj @wpmk @Zian 

Thanks again everyone and don't forget to drop me a private message with your mobile number to find out what your reward is. wink

More info:

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 1 of 37
36 REPLIES 36

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122371 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

PS back on topic to the REWARDS......smiling

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 31 of 37

Martin-O2
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

@Cleoriff wrote:

Just mentioning sir, t'weren't my fault. innocent

That boy @pgn  started it sir (so he should go stand on the naughty step Sir) joy

joyjoyjoy

Yes back to the rewards! 

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!

signature

Message 32 of 37

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 35225 Posts
  • 224 Topics
  • 1558 Solutions
Stoolies... 🙄🤣

Yup, T'was me, Guv'nor, @Martin-O2.

S'cold on the naughty step, can I come back in now, please, Sir?
Message 33 of 37

Mi-Amigo
Level 47: Going Places
  • 25023 Posts
  • 802 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Guv? Mr @Martin-O2 Sir? Can we have a "naughty step" in "off topic" for the naughties?

(not mentioning any names but *whisper* there are a couple of candidates)

OK so back to the real thread.....

animated-elephant-image-0327

Girl in a jacket

Some people see things as they are and ask "Why?"; I dream of things that never were and ask "Why not?"
Robert Kennedy.

Message 34 of 37

Martin-O2
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

@pgn wrote:
Stoolies... 🙄🤣

Yup, T'was me, Guv'nor, @Martin-O2.

S'cold on the naughty step, can I come back in now, please, Sir?

joy You can come down now @pgn but lets stick to the topic at hand. wink

signature

Message 35 of 37

Glory1
Level 43: Bright Spark
  • 10294 Posts
  • 85 Topics
  • 123 Solutions

My reward was applied today. Thank you @Martin-O2 .

Lover of all things Samsung. Currently using Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus 128gb

Message 36 of 37

Martin-O2
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

Awesome thanks for confirming @Glory1 . cool

signature

Message 37 of 37