Did you mean: 

Community Rewards February 2019

Martin-O2
Former Staff
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

Hi everyone, 

Dispite the weather confusing the hell out of me it's still only the beginning of March and time for the community rewards! cool 

Each month we have a massive amount of people asking and answering questions on all things related to O2 and mobile and generally keeping the community a fun place to be! We like to say thanks to those members who have really contributed to the community with credit of their next bill or on their PAYG balance!! 

A special shoutout to @Skyhawk1010  for his fantastic review of the Samsung Note 9! You can read the review hereslight_smile

All the rewarded members are listed below! A big thank you to everyone who contributed to the community last month and If you're on the list please drop me a private message with the O2 number you'd like credited with your reward and I'll let you know how much your reward will be. smiling

@2O @adamtemp64 @ADBEN @AlexYem84 @Alun @Andy83 @ashsupra @b4u2 @Bambino @Baz @Birty @blissgirl @Brian81 @bullfrog @BW118 @Carol62 @CeekayLFC @Cleoriff @ComaChameleon @Craigzeh @davethorp @Dawn @DawnPeck @ERIC @Anonymous @GBow @Glory1 @gmarkj @Gohagan @Gurnicus @ianjohnson @JascaDucato @Jenny105 @Jens @jezza1234 @Joji @jonsie @JPerdi @Juju79 @Junior @kiszcat @krish @kuchipudinitin @liggerz87 @Loisemma @londonpride @Anonymous @Luke30 @MariaFalconer @Mark17503 @Mateus @McTechSolutions @Meady @Mi-Amigo @MI5 @Mick_Finn @Mobily @Anonymous @Nick4 @paulbacon @Payforit_Sucks @pgn @pinkcadillac @pip1 @Projectionist @Anonymous @RM19894 @Scatts @sheepdog @Skyhawk1010 @Sloz @Stanley @starfish @Stillwater @TallTrees @Trishmac @viridis @welshsteve76 @Anonymous @woodmj @wpmk @Zian 

Thanks again everyone and don't forget to drop me a private message with your mobile number to find out what your reward is. wink

More info:

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 1 of 37
36 REPLIES 36

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122352 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

I know this isn't the place to discuss this really, but with no love for TM at all, she was handed a poisoned chalice and left to get on with it. Bearing in mind she was a Remainer originally

Problem is, there are so many Bullingdon Boys Club members in the conservative party, who are convinced they could have done a better job. All very well for them to say AFTER the event.

They have made sure they have blocked her at every turn with their inhouse spats, it's like a bully boy playground.

Add to that, the Eurocrats, who I'm sure. would far rather be dealing with a man. Bunch of misogynists.

Politics is a disaster in this country and we have become a laughing stock.

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 21 of 37

Glory1
Level 43: Bright Spark
  • 10294 Posts
  • 85 Topics
  • 123 Solutions

@Cleoriff wrote:

I know this isn't the place to discuss this really, but with no love for TM at all, she was handed a poisoned chalice and left to get on with it. Bearing in mind she was a Remainer originally

Problem is, there are so many Bullingdon Boys Club members in the conservative party, who are convinced they could have done a better job. All very well for them to say AFTER the event.

They have made sure they have blocked her at every turn with their inhouse spats, it's like a bully boy playground.

Add to that, the Eurocrats, who I'm sure. would far rather be dealing with a man. Bunch of misogynists.

Politics is a disaster in this country and we have become a laughing stock.

Well, I can't add to what you've just said @Cleoriff. You've summed it up nicely.

Basically we're going to hell in a hand basket with the world looking on and laughing.

Lover of all things Samsung. Currently using Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus 128gb

Message 22 of 37

Mi-Amigo
Level 47: Going Places
  • 25015 Posts
  • 802 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thank you @Martin-O2 

pm with reward received - much appreciated slight_smile

animated-elephant-image-0327

Girl in a jacket

Some people see things as they are and ask "Why?"; I dream of things that never were and ask "Why not?"
Robert Kennedy.

Message 23 of 37

Martin-O2
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

Thanks for all the PM's so far guys! All have now been processed and numbers sent off. slight_smile

If you've not sent your number yet not to worry I can send another batch in the next few days. cool

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!

signature

Message 24 of 37

ComaChameleon
Level 15: Gaining a Reputation
  • 2200 Posts
  • 24 Topics
  • 1 Solutions
Thanks @Martin-O2  slight_smile

@Cleoriff wrote:

I can tell you as it looks from the outside.. It seems she was just wanting to have the position as a pm and so changed mind like a flag in the wind... 

And her attempts to get her will in Brussels feels like a stubborn child crying in front of the check-out not getting the lolly... 😕

iPhone 14 Pro Max * 128 GB * Deep Purple * unlocked
iPad Pro 11" wifi * 128 GB * silver + Apple Pencil 2
Apple Watch Series 5 Nike+ (& Series 2)
MacBook Pro 15" 2018 + Magic Mouse 2
Apple TV 4K + HD
Home Pod white + mini

Mobile history:
Alcatel One Touch Easy * Nokia 3310 * Siemens A60 * Siemens SL65 * Nokia 6230i * Nokia 6300i * Apple iPhone 3GS (used) * iPhone 3GS (replaced by Apple) * iPhone 4S (used) * iPhone 4S (replaced by Apple) * iPhone 6 * iPhone 7 * iPhone XR * iPhone 12 Pro Max * iPhone 14 Pro Max
Message 25 of 37

Cleoriff
  • 122352 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@ComaChameleon wrote:
Thanks @Martin-O2  slight_smile

@Cleoriff wrote:

I can tell you as it looks from the outside.. It seems she was just wanting to have the position as a pm and so changed mind like a flag in the wind... 

And her attempts to get her will in Brussels feels like a stubborn child crying in front of the check-out not getting the lolly... 😕

@ComaChameleon  When David (runaway) Cameron resigned, there were 5 candidates who put themselves forward for his job. TM was one of them. She was chosen on ballot by the Conservatives. Never elected by the country.

So they chose her and now are trying their hardest to bring her down and the rest of the country with her. PS I rarely get involved in political debates but it helps to put things into perspective. Dance

Back on topic to the Rewards....Whistle

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 26 of 37

Martin-O2
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

lets keep politics out of the rewards thread. wink Feel free to start a politics thread over in Off Topic if you wish though! smiling

signature

Message 27 of 37

Cleoriff
  • 122352 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@Martin-O2 wrote:

lets keep politics out of the rewards thread. wink Feel free to start a politics thread over in Off Topic if you wish though! smiling

Nope, I'm done @Martin-O2  wink

Politics is a subject best kept away from any forum in my opinion. One can never express the words they really want to use...joy

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 28 of 37

Martin-O2
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

Thanks @Cleoriff ! No issues with political discussions on the community but as you say sometimes best staying clear. laughing

Back to the rewards! All numbers received as of this morning have been processed and sent over. cool

signature

Message 29 of 37

Cleoriff
  • 122352 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@Martin-O2 

Just mentioning sir, t'weren't my fault. innocent

That boy @pgn  started it sir (so he should go stand on the naughty step Sir) joy

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 30 of 37