Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Welcome & News

Topics: 684

Re: Community Rewards February 2019

I know this isn't the place to discuss this really, but with no love for TM at all, she was handed a poisoned chalice and left to get on with it. Bearing in mind she was a Remainer originally

Problem is, there are so many Bullingdon Boys Club members in the conservative party, who are convinced they could have done a better job. All very well for them to say AFTER the event.

They have made sure they have blocked her at every turn with their inhouse spats, it's like a bully boy playground.

Add to that, the Eurocrats, who I'm sure. would far rather be dealing with a man. Bunch of misogynists.

Politics is a disaster in this country and we have become a laughing stock.

*The Game Is On*

Topics: 83
Kudos: 1,115
Blog Posts: 2

[ Edited ]

@Cleoriff wrote:

I know this isn't the place to discuss this really, but with no love for TM at all, she was handed a poisoned chalice and left to get on with it. Bearing in mind she was a Remainer originally

Problem is, there are so many Bullingdon Boys Club members in the conservative party, who are convinced they could have done a better job. All very well for them to say AFTER the event.

They have made sure they have blocked her at every turn with their inhouse spats, it's like a bully boy playground.

Add to that, the Eurocrats, who I'm sure. would far rather be dealing with a man. Bunch of misogynists.

Politics is a disaster in this country and we have become a laughing stock.

Well, I can't add to what you've just said @Cleoriff. You've summed it up nicely.

Basically we're going to hell in a hand basket with the world looking on and laughing.

Lover of all things Samsung. Currently using Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus 128gb

Topics: 108

Thank you @Martin-O2 

pm with reward received - much appreciated slight smile

animated-elephant-image-0278
Some people see things as they are and ask "Why?"; I dream of things that never were and ask "Why not?"...
Robert Kennedy.

Community Manager

Thanks for all the PM's so far guys! All have now been processed and numbers sent off. slight smile

If you've not sent your number yet not to worry I can send another batch in the next few days. cool

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
iPhone 11 megathread! - Find out the latest info on the i Phone 11!
Priority gig tickets calendar - Check out the latest tickets available on Priority!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? Smiley Happy
signature

Topics: 21
Kudos: 22

Thanks @Martin-O2  Smiley Happy

@Cleoriff wrote:

I can tell you as it looks from the outside.. It seems she was just wanting to have the position as a pm and so changed mind like a flag in the wind... 

And her attempts to get her will in Brussels feels like a stubborn child crying in front of the check-out not getting the lolly... :/

iPhone XR * 64 GB * (Product) Red * unlocked
iPad Air wifi & LTE * 16 GB * White * unlocked + iPad Air 2 wifi only
Apple Watch Series 5 Nike+ (& Series 2)
MacBook Pro 15" 2018 + Magic Mouse 2

Mobile history:
Alcatel One Touch Easy * Nokia 3310 * Siemens A60 * Siemens SL65 * Nokia 6230i * Nokia 6300i * Apple iPhone 3GS (used) * iPhone 3GS (replaced by Apple) * iPhone 4S (used) * iPhone 4S (replaced by Apple) * iPhone 6 * iPhone 7 * iPhone XR
Highlighted

[ Edited ]

@ComaChameleon wrote:
Thanks @Martin-O2  Smiley Happy

@Cleoriff wrote:

I can tell you as it looks from the outside.. It seems she was just wanting to have the position as a pm and so changed mind like a flag in the wind... 

And her attempts to get her will in Brussels feels like a stubborn child crying in front of the check-out not getting the lolly... :/

@ComaChameleon  When David (runaway) Cameron resigned, there were 5 candidates who put themselves forward for his job. TM was one of them. She was chosen on ballot by the Conservatives. Never elected by the country.

So they chose her and now are trying their hardest to bring her down and the rest of the country with her. PS I rarely get involved in political debates but it helps to put things into perspective. Dance

Back on topic to the Rewards....Whistle

*The Game Is On*

Community Manager

lets keep politics out of the rewards thread. wink Feel free to start a politics thread over in Off Topic if you wish though! smiling

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Priority gig tickets calendar - Check out the latest tickets available on Priority!

signature

@Martin-O2 wrote:

lets keep politics out of the rewards thread. wink Feel free to start a politics thread over in Off Topic if you wish though! smiling

Nope, I'm done @Martin-O2  wink

Politics is a subject best kept away from any forum in my opinion. One can never express the words they really want to use...joy

*The Game Is On*

Community Manager

Thanks @Cleoriff ! No issues with political discussions on the community but as you say sometimes best staying clear. laughing

Back to the rewards! All numbers received as of this morning have been processed and sent over. cool

signature

@Martin-O2 

Just mentioning sir, t'weren't my fault. innocent

That boy @pgn  started it sir (so he should go stand on the naughty step Sir) joy

*The Game Is On*