Did you mean: 

Community Rewards February 2019

Martin-O2
Former Staff
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

Hi everyone, 

Dispite the weather confusing the hell out of me it's still only the beginning of March and time for the community rewards! cool 

Each month we have a massive amount of people asking and answering questions on all things related to O2 and mobile and generally keeping the community a fun place to be! We like to say thanks to those members who have really contributed to the community with credit of their next bill or on their PAYG balance!! 

A special shoutout to @Skyhawk1010  for his fantastic review of the Samsung Note 9! You can read the review hereslight_smile

All the rewarded members are listed below! A big thank you to everyone who contributed to the community last month and If you're on the list please drop me a private message with the O2 number you'd like credited with your reward and I'll let you know how much your reward will be. smiling

@2O @adamtemp64 @ADBEN @AlexYem84 @Alun @Andy83 @ashsupra @b4u2 @Bambino @Baz @Birty @blissgirl @Brian81 @bullfrog @BW118 @Carol62 @CeekayLFC @Cleoriff @ComaChameleon @Craigzeh @davethorp @Dawn @DawnPeck @ERIC @Anonymous @GBow @Glory1 @gmarkj @Gohagan @Gurnicus @ianjohnson @JascaDucato @Jenny105 @Jens @jezza1234 @Joji @jonsie @JPerdi @Juju79 @Junior @kiszcat @krish @kuchipudinitin @liggerz87 @Loisemma @londonpride @Anonymous @Luke30 @MariaFalconer @Mark17503 @Mateus @McTechSolutions @Meady @Mi-Amigo @MI5 @Mick_Finn @Mobily @Anonymous @Nick4 @paulbacon @Payforit_Sucks @pgn @pinkcadillac @pip1 @Projectionist @Anonymous @RM19894 @Scatts @sheepdog @Skyhawk1010 @Sloz @Stanley @starfish @Stillwater @TallTrees @Trishmac @viridis @welshsteve76 @Anonymous @woodmj @wpmk @Zian 

Thanks again everyone and don't forget to drop me a private message with your mobile number to find out what your reward is. wink

More info:

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 1 of 37
36 REPLIES 36

TallTrees
Level 49: Rootin' Tootin' 
  • 10652 Posts
  • 118 Topics
  • 344 Solutions

Hi there @Martin-O2 

Thank  you very much for including me in the Feb. 2019 rewards ~ most appreciated

enjoyed it all.

I have sent you my mobile phone number through PM 

Best wishes TallTrees

HAPPINESS IS BEE SHAPED

Message 2 of 37

Mi-Amigo
Level 47: Going Places
  • 25016 Posts
  • 802 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

To say it is a shock that I have been considered for an award is an understatement. I don`t "get" what I have done do deserve this award, but feel honoured to accept it and have sent a pm.

Thanks to everyone for making me feel welcome and a member of this brilliant Community.

And would like to add how pleased I am to see so many more worthy members receive awards.

animated-elephant-image-0327

Girl in a jacket

Some people see things as they are and ask "Why?"; I dream of things that never were and ask "Why not?"
Robert Kennedy.

Message 3 of 37

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122354 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Well done everyone! Thanks @Martin-O2  and community team.

PM sent wink

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 4 of 37

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
Thanks all. PM incoming slight_smile
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 5 of 37

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 11995 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1120 Solutions
Well done and thanks.
PM sent.

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 6 of 37

AlexYem84
Level 2: Apprentice
  • 16 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi @Martin-O2

Thank you for the mention and the reward!

You've got my week to a great start! slight_smile

Everyone here is so lovely and helpful. I felt very welcomed when I've joined in a month ago.

Keep it up everyone and thank you for being so kind and lovely slight_smile

Al

Message 7 of 37

liggerz87
Level 20: Radiant
  • 1279 Posts
  • 102 Topics
  • 15 Solutions
Well done all
Message 8 of 37

Andy83
Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Thank you @Martin-02, great start to the week and a surprise after my birthday weekend.
Message 9 of 37

Mateus
Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

thank you GIF

Message 10 of 37