Community Rewards: August 2024

Kei-M_O2
Community Manager
Community Manager
  • 90 Posts
  • 5 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hola 👋,

Summer might be officially over 😢, but we can reminisce with another set of O2 Community Rewards for August (nothing to do with the fact I mislabelled last month's rewards...).

Every month we reward our most helpful members and those who have contributed to making the community a fun place to be with either a credit on your bill or PAYG balance.

There are three different rewards  Gold (£20), Silver (£10), and Bronze (£5) up for grabs depending on your contribution.

See 👇 for our latest winners. If you're on the list, please click my name above and send me a private message me with the mobile number you'd like credited, and I'll let you know your reward.

@pgn @MI5 @Cleoriff @Enlli @TallTrees @madasaf1sh @Bambino @jonsie @Oxonian @RunrigForever @Mi-Amigo @Pipstop78 @gmarkj @BobM @Paul820 

@blissgirl you know the score, but out of courtesy and thanks for your contributions nonetheless 👍

More info:

Message 1 of 36
35 REPLIES 35

Kei-M_O2
Community Manager
Community Manager
  • 90 Posts
  • 5 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thanks all, I'll pick this up and get the team to apply the rewards as soon as possible but that might occur when all the Apple shenanigans has died down 🤣.

Message 21 of 36

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 125786 Posts
  • 829 Topics
  • 7549 Solutions

@Kei-M_O2 wrote:

Thanks all, I'll pick this up and get the team to apply the rewards as soon as possible but that might occur when all the Apple shenanigans has died down 🤣.

You must be joking @Kei-M_O2 😂

The Apple shenanigans go on for weeks and weeks 😖

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 22 of 36

Enlli
Level 67: Unsung hero
  • 7824 Posts
  • 55 Topics
  • 1644 Solutions

@Cleoriff wrote:

@Kei-M_O2 wrote:

Just like the Pixel 9, only longer 😒

This is not O2 and we are all customers here similar to yourself and cannot answer account type queries.
Message 23 of 36

pgn
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 38272 Posts
  • 240 Topics
  • 1729 Solutions

@Enlli wrote:

@Cleoriff wrote:

@Kei-M_O2 wrote:

Just like the Pixel 9, only longer 😒

And the Apple/iPhone launch-date has been known for a few weeks, but hey - warehouse or labelling issues 😣

Message 24 of 36

Oxonian
Level 33: Firestarter
  • 9114 Posts
  • 208 Topics
  • 26 Solutions

@Cleoriff wrote:

@Kei-M_O2 wrote:

The question is whether the Apple shenanigans are resolved before Christmas ! 😀

Message 25 of 36

RunrigForever
Level 21: Regular
  • 2864 Posts
  • 38 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thank you @Kei-M_O2 for a mention.

PM sent.

***DESORMAIS***
Message 26 of 36

Cleoriff
  • 125786 Posts
  • 829 Topics
  • 7549 Solutions

Hi @Kei-M_O2 

Just to say, my reward has been added to my account (Just beating the Apple shenanigans 😂)

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 27 of 36

Enlli
Level 67: Unsung hero
  • 7824 Posts
  • 55 Topics
  • 1644 Solutions

@Kei-M_O2 Reward received 

Thank you

This is not O2 and we are all customers here similar to yourself and cannot answer account type queries.
Message 28 of 36

BobM
Level 26: Upbeat
  • 4868 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Mine been added too @Kei-M_O2 - Thank you. 👍

Message 29 of 36

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 149061 Posts
  • 640 Topics
  • 28464 Solutions

Same here, thank you

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 30 of 36