Did you mean: 

Community Rewards: August 2020

Marjo
Former Staff
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Hey guys,

Another successful month on the community and another month closer to Christmas. In the meantime, it's a good day today as we've finished preparing the August Community Rewards! Additionally, it's Friday! So I'm in a great mood and hope you are too. smile

Each month we have a huge amount of people asking and answering questions on all things related to O2 and posting the most entertaining things in Off-topic to keep the forum an interesting, helpful and fun place to be. We like to say thanks to those members who have really contributed to the community with credit off their next bill or on their PAYG balance! 

Let's have a look who's in for a treat and reached the Rewards programme during August. I've listed all rewarded members below. A massive thank you to everyone who participated on the community last month. If you're on the list, please drop me a Private Message with the O2 mobile number you'd like credited with your reward, and I'll let you know the details of your reward.

----- AUGUST 2020 REWARDED MEMBERS -----

@21Aileen , @A_Brit_Abroad , @Adam10 , @Aj13 , @Alistair2 , @alyb , @Andy3d , @Ann34 , @Assillon , @AztecUK , @Bad1-Experience , @Bambino , @Beauchamp , @BekiMac , @BenB , @Betablue , @BigLee , @Billing9 , @Blackpool24 , @blissgirl , @BOSSGOGG , @Bribhoy , @Bug , @calski , @carwyn , @Cataholic2020 , @ChaarStarx , @Chris7 , @Cleoriff , @ComaChameleon , @Crai , @Craignbj , @Culp , @Dan08 , @Danny-G , @David_Bibb , @DavidF , @dion281 , @DominicY , @Eduard , @Eliora , @EmmBun , @Enyala , @Extracharge , @Feedback1 , @Forrest , @Freakoutlaura , @G4Grandad , @Georgie123 , @gmarkj , @Gracjan , @HarbourSeadog , @Huskyracer , @Irene1902 , @Jacqui6 , @Jade8 , @JAXTA , @jdx90 , @jenny6 , @johnlightbulb , @jonsie , @Joyce445 , @JR2926 , @Julie66 , @kamalaggi , @KatieBates , @KEB , @Kornelia , @Ksm100 , @Kuribo , @Kylieandjohn202 , @Laura98 , @LauraB94 , @Lazymare , @Lee72 , @Leprechaun , @Lewy , @liggerz87 , @liz1980 , @Lou1984 , @Luke30 , @LW687 , @madasaf1sh , @Mally_ranks , @MANDY76 , @Marek , @Mattjl , @Meaker , @Melissa01 , @Mi-Amigo , @MI5 , @mpattman , @Mudgie1 , @Musovboro , @Natushski , @Nicola7 , @NighteyesWolf , @Paddymcpadinton 

Cont.

-----------

Thanks again everyone and don't forget to drop me a private message with your mobile number to claim your reward, and come back next month also to engage with us here on the community.

More info:

Message 1 of 23
22 REPLIES 22

Marjo
Former Staff
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions
Message 2 of 23

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 12069 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1124 Solutions
Thanks @Marjo.
Well done to all.
PM sent.

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 3 of 23

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144335 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27666 Solutions
Thank you and well done everyone slight_smile
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 4 of 23

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 35929 Posts
  • 228 Topics
  • 1591 Solutions
Loadsa happy rewarded people this month - Thanks, @Marjo! 👍
PM sent.
Message 5 of 23

Extracharge
Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Matthew [personal info removed but noted]

Message 6 of 23

TallTrees
Level 49: Rootin' Tootin' 
  • 10769 Posts
  • 120 Topics
  • 347 Solutions

Hello Marjo

Thank you for including me in the rewards for August.

PM sent.

Bye TallTrees

HAPPINESS IS BEE SHAPED

Message 7 of 23

MI5
  • 144335 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27666 Solutions

@Extracharge wrote:
Matthew Richardson ***********

@Extracharge 

Send by private message or else everyone will know your phone number wink

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 8 of 23

MI5
  • 144335 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27666 Solutions
PM sent slight_smile

Currently using:
Message 9 of 23

Cleoriff
  • 122915 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7469 Solutions

Thanks @Marjo 

PM sent x

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 10 of 23