Did you mean: 

Community Rewards - August 2019

Martin-O2
Former Staff
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

Hey everyone, 

It's the end of another exciting month on the O2 community and that can only mean one thing.... It's time for the community rewards!! laughing cool

Each month we have a massive amount of people asking and answering questions on all things related to O2 and mobile and generally keeping the community a fun place to be! We like to say thanks to those members who have really contributed to the community with credit of their next bill or on their PAYG balance!! 

A shoutout to @SamsungFanBoy for his guide on changing your mobile number and @MI5 for his spending cap guide which won this months reward nomination! 

Thanks to everyone for taking part in the community last month and keeping it such a brilliant place to be! The rewarded members are listed below!

@aamin @Alexandra4 @AmandaS @AndyA @anticpated @Auzy1dog @Bam_Bam @Bambino @Baz2 @beachmat @blissgirl @Blzbob @BobM @BOSSGOGG @Brassneck @Burnzie @CCC @Charlieboyoo @ChrisH @Cleoriff @cmeow @Danielle2 @Dannyg @davethorp @Davidwwww @delia @Donna1 @DothrakiGirl198 @Durhamdad54 @fez @Anonymous @Gaby @gmarkj @Graham-Snr-35 @Hopeful2BHappy @Japan_Jim @JAZZ-trad @Jenny105 @JonJunior @jonsie @julesy @Karel1 @Koritsu @Kuribo @Laffer @Lana04 @LeanneM @liggerz87 @Luke30 @madasaf1sh @Maine87 @ManInMontenegro @Mark_C @Mary100 @mattgriffin165 @MI5 @Mi-Amigo @miw @Montysmum @Anonymous @MUYE @Anonymous @pat3 @Paulns18 @Paulypaul69 @Payforit_Sucks @Pest @Pete58 @pgn @PhoneChanger @Piran @Poppysmum @pp763 @RichardH1 @Rob_Whits @Rosalind @Sallin @SamsungFanBoy @Sarah5 @ShaolinDee @Sharon57 @Shuntfield @Stephen2898 @SynbiosSwordsma @T-Bone @TallTrees @Anonymous @TheGreyApe @viridis @welshsteve76 @WendyWoo @Anonymous 

If you're on the list please drop me a private message with the O2 number you'd like credited with your reward and I'll let you know how much your reward will be. smiling

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 1 of 42
41 REPLIES 41

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143445 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

Happy Dance

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 31 of 42

welshsteve76
Level 17: Luminescent
  • 1554 Posts
  • 31 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

Just checked my bill, and my reward has been applied. Many thanks grinthumbsup

Thanks

Steve
Message 32 of 42

Anonymous
Not applicable
Ooo er matron... I’m sorry I don’t check the forum very often and I definitely wasn’t expecting a reward for being a noob and asking stupid questions! Am I still eligible? (It’s been a few weeks)
Message 33 of 42

Cleoriff
  • 122373 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@Anonymous 

Just send a PM to @Martin-O2  and he will let you know. wink

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 34 of 42

Anonymous
Not applicable
Will do! Thanks for the reply!
Message 35 of 42

Martin-O2
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

Thanks @Cleoriff ! @Anonymous I've replied to your message. wink

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!

signature

Message 36 of 42

Cleoriff
  • 122373 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@Martin-O2  Many thanks. Reward applied. thumbsup

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 37 of 42

MI5
  • 143445 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
Mine too wink
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 38 of 42

Martin-O2
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

Awesome thanks for confirming guys! cool

signature

Message 39 of 42

jonsie
  • 92921 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions