Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Rewards: April 2018

Marjo
Former Staff
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Hi all! I hope you're having a lovely day today.

It's that time of the month again...    Community Rewards! grin

Each month we like to recognise those many people who contribute on our community by asking and answering questions and participating in discussions on all things related to O2 and mobile, and just generally keeping the community a fun place to be. 

So a big thank you to all of you who have contributed; we would like to reward you with some credit towards your monthly bill or Pay as You Go balance. thumbsup

Additionally, we asked the community to nominate a guide, review, product test or walk-through that you felt made a great contribution to the community - the clear winner was the Samsung Galaxy S9 review by our member @viridis (go check it out, it's awesome!).

If you see your name on the rewarded members list below, please drop me a private message with the O2 number you'd like credited with your reward. 

Gold Reward

@MI5

@Cleoriff

Silver Reward

@jonsie

@Anonymous

@Bambino

@viridis - Nominations winner!

@Glory1

Bronze Reward

@pgn

@gmarkj

@Anonymous

@darrengf

Copper Reward

@Anonymous

@adamtemp64

@Jenny105

@Anonymous

@cardno4

@liggerz87

@Skyhawk1010

@AstannewtoOtwo

@calviin

@blissgirl

@Anonymous

@Payforit_Sucks

@Pete-Creese

@ryan18

@Anonymous

@jezza1234

@AndrisAlex

@yarders

@Moelder

@Housebound

@BRT

@nansou

@Umiamz

@Tillyone

@ComaChameleon

Fantastic

Message 1 of 31
30 REPLIES 30

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
It has always appeared on my next bill until this month.
I think a little delay must have been introduced somewhere along the lines as 18 days should be enough time to action it?
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 31 of 31