Did you mean: 

Community Recap: October 2019

Martin-O2
Former Staff
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

Hey everyone, 

As the days get shorter, the weather gets colder and winter just around the corner lets take a minute to look back at another fantastic month on the O2 community with the October community recap! 

Screen Shot 2019-10-28 at 12.22.11.png

📝 AMAZING CONTENT CREATED BY YOU

Honor Band 5 Review

Looking for a decent health tracker on a budget? Then check out @MI5's review of the Honor Band 5 for all the details on this great device! 

Honor 20 Pro review

Another Honor device review from October, @a_hcir shared their thoughts on the Honor 20 Pro! Check out his review to read the details. 

🗞️ NEWS, UPDATES & ANNOUNCEMENTS

Community Spotlight - RyanK1992

Our community spotlight shines on @RyanK1992 in October! If you want to get to know Ryan a bit better and find his opinions on everything from space travel to the perfect breakfast them check out this thread. 

O2's 5G network is now LIVE!

With the Launch of O2's 5G network it was a great month for those who like to stay connected on the go. We have the latest info on that the next generation network means for O2's customers. 

O2 & ITN Productions: The first live TV advert powered by 5G

Following the 5G launch, O2 and ITN teamed up to demonstrate the power of 5G with a live TV advert powered by the new technology. 

O2 and the Shared Rural Network

Even with 5G launching in major cities in the UK O2's rural customers are not being left behind. Find out what's being done to keep rural customers connected with Shared Rural Networks. 

O2 joins forces with the Anti-Bullying Alliance

During October O2 have teamed up with the Anti-Bullying Alliance in order to help protect people from bullying both on and offline. 

💬 OFF TOPIC AND CHIT CHAT

Dancing on (thin) ice 2020 

Are you a fan of Dancing on Ice? If so what do you think of the line up for the next season? Let us know your thoughts in @sheepdog's topic. 

Wednesday Laugh

@Bambino continues to get us over the mid-week slump with the regular Wednesday laugh post!  

Suggestions If you loose your Sim Card and Phone 

Have you ever lost your phone or sim card? Share your opinion on @Anonymous's suggestion on some handy ways to report the issue. 

Art thread

whether you're a budding artist or just enjoy looking at others creations jump in to our Art thread to share and discuss all things art! Thanks for posting @Anonymous! 

Seven Worlds: One Planet

Join the discussion started by @Cleoriff on Seven Worlds: One Planet, the new David Attenborough show on the bbc. 

2019 Getting used to Android from iOS 

Have you recently switched from Apple to Android or the other way round? It can take some getting used to so check out this thread by @RyanK1992 for some tips! 

Netflix: The Irishman

Are you looking forward to Martin Scorsese's new film? Join in the discussion over in @Anonymous's thread on the up-coming movie! 

Let us know what your highlights from October were! cool

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

Mi-Amigo
Level 47: Going Places
  • 25016 Posts
  • 802 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

As I spend most of my time on the Community in Off Topic, I`ll share my thoughts on threads and posts on there in October.

I enjoyed viewing the wonderful works of art in @Anonymous `s new Art thread; and enjoyed @Cleoriff `s thread on Seven Worlds: One Planet.

The month can`t pass without mentioning @EmilieT `s Great British Bake Off thread, with its spoilers [as some of us had to watch on catch-up], and the chance to share our views on the bakes, the bakers, and the judges... and the antics [and photos] of Brownie and Cookie - @EmilieT `s guinea pigs see here 

It`s been fun on the Community this month... smile  

animated-elephant-image-0327

Girl in a jacket

Some people see things as they are and ask "Why?"; I dream of things that never were and ask "Why not?"
Robert Kennedy.

Message 2 of 5

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122357 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

I have really enjoyed this month. Hard to say what I enjoy most. I must give a mention and thanks to our resident quizmaster @Mi-Amigo  who does his best, (with lots of hard work) to keep us puzzled and our brains active.

Well done to everyone for keeping this forum a great place to be heart

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 3 of 5

TallTrees
Level 49: Rootin' Tootin' 
  • 10665 Posts
  • 119 Topics
  • 344 Solutions

All brilliant @Martin-O2 

So enjoyable thanks to all heart_eyes

HAPPINESS IS BEE SHAPED

Message 4 of 5

Martin-O2
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

Thanks guys you all made it a really enjoyable month on the community! cool

Definitely a special mention for @Mi-Amigo's quiz threads! smile

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 5 of 5