Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Welcome & News

Topics: 100
Ideas: 2

Re: Community Recap: March 2019

@Mi-Amigo wrote:

I`d also like to thank @pgn for creating the Naughty Step as extension of Alice`s Tea Party - yes, folks these do exist on "off topic".

Cool! I think @Martin-O2 rubber-stamped the planning permission for that particular extension - much to his later regret, I suspect LOL

I think the recap has captured most events, even if the Board redesign continued to draw flack amidst a flurry of resurrected posts from Lazarus Lane... 

Finally, a flurry of similarly-titled "test" posts led to much testiness, and general musing as to what was, and is still, their cause and purpose. 

We demand rigidly defined areas of doubt and uncertainty. Douglas Adams.
Community Manager

Re: Community Recap: March 2019

We're all really glad you enjoyed the surprise @jonsie ! smiling And we'll pick up about the community improvements in another thread soon once we have an update. wink

Thanks for sharing your highlights of March @Mi-Amigo ! So many great threads to keep up with atm. cool

Haha I didn't really have a choice with how the thread blew up @pgn but I think it's a fine addition to the community. tongue winking

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
iPhone 11 megathread! - Find out the latest info on the i Phone 11!
Priority gig tickets calendar - Check out the latest tickets available on Priority!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? Smiley Happy
signature