Did you mean: 

Community Recap: June 2019

EmilieT
Former Staff
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

Hi everyone sun

Can you believe it's July already? Time has flown by, and Summer is now fully upon us ... can't wait to see what it brings! 

It's time to recap what's been happening on the community over the past month. As always, there's been a lot started or continued, and I've collected some of those below. It's not too late to jump into some of these if you haven't had a chance to join in yet!

I'd love to hear in the comments what your favourite discussions were over June? sunflower

Sunflowers

This month, you have been incredibly supportive of each other and exchanged 1,059 kudos, and have had some really great fun and chit chat as well, with a total of 3,941 replies on the off-topic board!

📝 Content created by you 

This is: Sony Xperia 1

@viridis  has yet again outdone himself with his latest, very thorough, review of the latest Sony device. If you haven't read it yet, make sure to have a look!

🗞 News & Announcements

Gig tickets givewaway

Is there any O2 Academy gig you'd like to attend but have no tickets for? It's not too late to let us know about it, for a chance to win a pair of free tickets!

Apple Watch launches on O2

A very popular and anticipated product launch. Want one? Have one? Let us know what you think of it!

RCS Messaging on O2

Some of you may know exactly what RCS is, and some of you may not have a clue – but want it anyway. In any case, here’s a refresher.

💬 Discussions & chit chat

E3 Expo

Spotted any games you liked at the latest E3 Expo? Let your fellow gamer members know!

Cooking tips, recipes and attempts

A space for you to share your favourite recipes, cooking successes, and kictchen fails.

Talking phone cases

If you're looking for your next phone case, or love your current one, this conversation started by @Anonymous will be right down your alley.

So what have you binge watched lately?

Another interesting discussion idea from @Anonymous: if you've binge a show recently and enjoyed it, share some love here!

You, your mobile, and your relationship with it

A discussion on our relationship with our mobile, and any tips we can share with each other on how to improve it.

Community Spotlight: SamsungFanBoy

You might have seen @SamsungFanBoy around on the Community since April this year, discussing various topics in several help boards as well as Discussions & Feedback - it's time to get to know him better!

Don't forget as well about some exciting ongoing discussions, that keep on going strong - to name only a few, you can chit chat about anything in the virtual lounge, tell us what made you happy today, discuss all things related to nature and bees-related, and show us your best photos!

sunsunsunsunsunsunsunsunsunsunsunsunsunsunsunsunsunsunsunsunsunsunsunsunsunsunsunsunsun

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122363 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Yes, there have been some great things this past month @EmilieT 

My favourite has to be @viridis's review, which is the best one I've seen for a long time.

Also enjoyed all the quizzes and Wordsearch puzzles.

In fact Off Topic has been very active this month and I love all that wink

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 4

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92919 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Is been a horrible month for me personally but hoping July is a step in the right 👉 direction. Onwards and upwards! 

Message 3 of 4

EmilieT
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

@Cleoriff Running the word games is a lot of fun for us as well, so it's great to hear you've been loving them so far nerd

@jonsie I'm glad June is behind you - onwards and upwards is the spirit! hugging

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 4 of 4