Did you mean: 

Community Recap: January 2020

Martin-O2
Former Staff
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

Hey everyone, 

Due to the recent weather I think most people are staying home at the moment so what better time to recap all the fantastic content posted on the community during January!  

🗞️ NEWS, UPDATES & ANNOUNCEMENTS

The new OPPO A5 2020 has launched!

We announced the latest OPPO device to be available on O2! 

O2 and YoungMinds launch #OwnYourFeed

To start the new year the right wat O2 teamed up with YoungMinds to offer some tips on cleaning up your digital feed. 

Community Advent calendar - An additional thank you!

After a fantastic month of Christmas topics created by our community members Santa was kind enough to reward our members with some Amazon vounhers! 

💬 OFF TOPIC AND CHIT CHAT

What phones are you rocking 

A great conversation started by @liggerz87 about which phone you're currently using. Jump in and let us know what handet your rocking right now! 

Downgrading, have you? 

@Anonymous wanted to know if you've ever downgraded your tech? 

New Year`s Resolutions 

Did you make any new years resolutions that you've broken already or are determined to stick to this year? Then this thread from @Mi-Amigo is the one for you! 

Be Positive, Regardless... 

Sticking to the new years theme, this thread from @pgn will get your 2020 of to a positive start. 

White Room Quiz- The Revenge 

After keeping the community on their toes for the past year with some fiendishly difficult quiz's, the tables were turned on @Mi-Amigo who had to complete @Cleoriff's quiz all by himself! 

The above is just a small selection of the great content posted during January. Let us know your personal highlights below! 

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 1 of 22
21 REPLIES 21

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122356 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

There has been some very interesting content throughout January @Martin-O2 . Thoroughly enjoyed it smiling

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 22

jonsie
  • 92906 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

The quizzes have definitely generated a lot of posts but it would be better if some of the many new members contributed more. Very enjoyable overall.

Message 3 of 22

Mi-Amigo
Level 47: Going Places
  • 25016 Posts
  • 802 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thank you for the mention @Martin-O2 and thanks to @Cleoriff for organising and running the White Room Revenge Quiz.

There were some very interesting posts throughout the month, which I thoroughly enjoyed slight_smile

animated-elephant-image-0327

Girl in a jacket

Some people see things as they are and ask "Why?"; I dream of things that never were and ask "Why not?"
Robert Kennedy.

Message 4 of 22

Cleoriff
  • 122356 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@Mi-Amigo wrote:

Thank you for the mention @Martin-O2 and thanks to @Cleoriff for organising and running the White Room Revenge Quiz.

I did say at the time I would never do another Revenge quiz @Mi-Amigo. However it did generate a fair amount of interest with a lot of people joining in, so I may be up for another one in a few months or so....rofl

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 5 of 22

MI5
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
Look forward to it wink
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 6 of 22

jonsie
  • 92906 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Cleoriff
  • 122356 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Oi, I said a few months nerdrofl

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 8 of 22

MI5
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
For "months" think "weeks" wink
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 9 of 22

Cleoriff
  • 122356 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Very busy in March. Going away twice woo hoo. Anyway it's up to @Mi-Amigo Whistle

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 10 of 22