Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Welcome & News

Community Manager

Re: Community Easter Egg Hunt! πŸ₯ 🐰

[ Edited ]

@Mi-Amigo wrote:

When this is over, I think @Marjo  should make a giant ommlette with all the found eggs for all the members of the Community! Happy Dance

Haha a giant omelette! These eggs are half-hatched already though @Mi-Amigo ! See there's a little chick coming out of the egg πŸ£

I suppose maybe some BBQ chicken wings or something after waiting a few months for them to grow. speak no evil Smiley Surprised

Edit: well that makes me feel bad for the little chickens actually, perhaps we can just keep them safely somewhere instead where the community can visit them? Like in this topic for example. I can gather them all into one post when they are found and add some grass and... what do they eat, grains? smile

Check out some of the recent discussions:
β†’ Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
β†’ Gig tickets giveaway!! Smiley Wink Interested in any O2 Academy gig? Let us know for a chance to get free tickets!
β†’ Review of the Samsung Galaxy A50 - Read our latest device review by member Poppysmum.
β†’ Priority tickets calendar! 24-30 June - Check out which tickets are going on sale or pre-sale this week on Priority!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? Smiley Happy
signature

Topics: 522

[ Edited ]

Could you remove all the ones found so far please @Marjo ?

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
OnePlus 6 (O2 & Sfr), Z3 Tablet (Three UK), iPhone7 (EE)
Topics: 88
Ideas: 2

Need some egging-on, @MI5? 🀣
We demand rigidly defined areas of doubt and uncertainty. Douglas Adams.
Community Manager

Just finished collecting them @MI5 ! Smiley Happy

β†’ Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
β†’ Gig tickets giveaway!! Smiley Wink Interested in any O2 Academy gig? Let us know for a chance to get free tickets!
β†’ Review of the Samsung Galaxy A50 - Read our latest device review by member Poppysmum.
β†’ Priority tickets calendar! 24-30 June - Check out which tickets are going on sale or pre-sale this week on Priority!

signature

Highlighted
Topics: 64
Kudos: 230

@Marjo wrote:

@Mi-Amigo wrote:

When this is over, I think @Marjo  should make a giant ommlette with all the found eggs for all the members of the Community! Happy Dance

Haha a giant omelette! These eggs are half-hatched already though @Mi-Amigo ! See there's a little chick coming out of the egg πŸ£

I suppose maybe some BBQ chicken wings or something after waiting a few months for them to grow. speak no evil Smiley Surprised

Edit: well that makes me feel bad for the little chickens actually, perhaps we can just keep them safely somewhere instead where the community can visit them? Like in this topic for example. I can gather them all into one post when they are found and add some grass and... what do they eat, grains? smile

@Marjo 

Thanks for thinking of the chicks. There`s a nice grassy area in Blunderland and The Dormouse said he`d love to go and feed them.

Some people see things as they are and ask "Why?"; I dream of things that never were and ask "Why not?"...
Robert Kennedy.

Community Manager

Great @Mi-Amigo lovely to hear the chicks will have a safe place to go without ending up in an omelette or BBQ! 

signature

Cheers Marjo
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:

@pgn wrote:
Need some egging-on, @MI5? 🀣

Yep, let's get this done Smiley Happy

Currently using:
Topics: 88
Ideas: 2

[ Edited ]

There's something odd about this user's Profile:

https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/user/viewprofilepage/user-id/3163973

Screenshot_20190423-215153__01.jpg

We demand rigidly defined areas of doubt and uncertainty. Douglas Adams.

@pgn wrote:

There's something odd about this user's Profile:

https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/user/viewprofilepage/user-id/3163973

Go on.......?

Currently using: