cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Competition! Win 2 tickets to Farnborough Air Show!

Martin-O2
Former Staff
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

Competition now closed. 

Hey Everyone, 

We have another great Community competition with 2 tickets to the Farnborough Air Show this weekend (21-22 July)! cool

The Farnborough Air Show is a fantastic day out for you and your family and we're giving away 2 adult tickets. In addition, children under 15 can accompany you for free! 

There are a ton of great activities to keep you entertained including static and flying displays, Aerospace Exhibitors, Active Simulators and children's play areas plus loads more

To enter, simply comment below with your answer to the following question - What is the most iconic aircraft in history and why? It would also be great to hear why you and your family want to attend the air show! laughing

Screen Shot 2018-07-17 at 14.48.54.png

The winner will then be picked at random from all participants. The competition will run from now until 3pm on Wednesday the 18th July 2018, so make sure you enter before then! Be sure to have a quick read of terms and conditions before you enter. wink

Please note: due to the tight time scale of this competition and the need to post the phycial tickets to you we need the winners details (full names of attendees and addresses) by 5pm on Wednesday 18th July, so if you take part, please keep an eye on your private messages on Wednesday or alternatively, drop me a message with then when you enter. 

Competition now closed. 

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 1 of 17
16 REPLIES 16

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 11995 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1120 Solutions
Thank you @Martin-O2 and congratulations to @viridis!
Looking forward to having a wander and see what is about.

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 11 of 17

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122362 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Well done @viridis and @gmarkj

Enjoy the day. I have been once before and loved every minute of it

Congrats both heart

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 12 of 17

Martin-O2
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

Well done guys! I hope you have a great day. smiling

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 13 of 17

Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations to @viridis & @gmarkj champagne champagne champagne_glass

Wishing you with your families a great day out ... slight_smile

Hoping for some good photos

Message 14 of 17

Marjo
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Awesome guys congrats @viridis and @gmarkj! slight_smile Looking forward to hearing how you liked the show, I wish I could have attended it too!

Message 15 of 17

viridis
Level 56: Guvnor
  • 13530 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 308 Solutions
@Marjo, it was an amazing day, both gmarkj and myself have been posting in the "any plans for the weekend" thread with pictures and videos slight_smile
Message 16 of 17

Marjo
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

@viridis wrote:
@Marjo, it was an amazing day, both gmarkj and myself have been posting in the "any plans for the weekend" thread with pictures and videos slight_smile

Awesome, I'll check it out! thumbsup

Direct link here for the pics thread for others to easily see too. slight_smile

Message 17 of 17