O2 Community

Get help, share tips and chat

Anonymous

Re: Community Awards 2018!

@viridis wrote:
Set on most of them, but struggling with funniest member.
Tie break scenario, best joke gets vote, GO!

What goes ‘Ring ring.. aaagh,, you *********’

Stevie Wonder answering the iron.

(well I liked it)

Topics: 642

@Anonymous wrote:

@viridis wrote:

(well I liked it)

LOL So did I @Anonymous

*The Game Is On*

Anonymous

@Cleoriff wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@viridis wrote:

(well I liked it)

LOL So did I @Anonymous

phew!

Level 13: Prompter

What's struck me a lot this year in quite a few threads is the lack of faith the members in here have in O2 customer services or the shop assistants joy  Lots of CW plugs too LOL

Thanks

Steve
Community Manager

It's also been a great year for positive feedback about customer services @welshsteve76! You can see some of the comments in this threadwink

We're looking for new Community members!

→ Check out these lovely quotes from our existing community members! 
  → Join our forum by registering here 
5 reasons to belong to the O2 community

Very true @Martin-O2 Good to see lots of positive feedback too. Shows that that "former" great customer service which appeared to dip in the last few years is still there at times. thumbsup

Thanks

Steve
Topics: 526

Bear in mind that we only tend to see negative comments on the community. We get members joining who have exhausted the normal customer service route and come here for answers which we can hopefully help with.The majority of customers must be quite satisfied seeing as O2 have over 20 million customers. That is why it's so good to see members taking the time to post about good experiences with customer service and instore staff.

[ Edited ]

Very true @jonsie It's generally the way the world works. You only need to watch the news every day to see that the press of this world believe bad news is news, reserving the "...and finally" sections for some good news.

I think it's human nature to focus on negativity.

I always try and put reviews of places I've been on TripAdvisor, whether it be a good or bad experience.

Thanks

Steve
Community Manager

That's a great point @jonsie  you often get a skewed view when reading a help centric Community as a lot of people only post then they need help or have had a bad experience. That's why it's so nice when people take the time to leave positive feedback as it really shows that customer service made a great impression on them! smiling

We're looking for new Community members!

→ Check out these lovely quotes from our existing community members! 
  → Join our forum by registering here 
5 reasons to belong to the O2 community

Topics: 526

That's very fair @welshsteve76, people should be aware of good service. For instance, everyone says how bad EE customer service are but I personally have found them every bit as good as O2 in sorting out problems or issues when porting and even dealing with scams. I've been with them over 5 years now and even used the account for a month when roaming whilst sorting out my Thai connection. Data speeds and costs were much better than my O2 contract sim which I kept on when living overseas.

By and large, I've usually found customer service across all aspects of life such as banking, utility companies etc to be fair. My only negative and stressful experiences have been with governing bodies and social services, something I've only had to do in the last 9 months.....now those are enough to put me back in hospital or in a mental health ward! But that's a whole different story.....