Community Awards 2018!

Martin-O2
Former Staff
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

Community Awards.png

Hey everyone, 

Following the success of last year's Community Anniversary Awards we've decided to make the awards a yearly event!

What are the Community Awards? 

The Community Awards are just for fun and intended as a way to say thank you for everyone's contributions to the community, highlight a great piece of content or a funny moment from a member. laughing

Who can participate? 

Absolutely anyone with a community account is welcome to take part. cool

How does it work?

Voting is simple, all you need to do is copy the list below, add your nominations and drop me a PM with your selections. Please only vote for one member in each category and don't vote for the same member in more than one category, also make sure the activity you're voting for is from this year. 

When nominating a member or content please include the URL to the member profile or content in your PM. wink

We will then compile the results and post the winners of each category early next month. We decided to do this via PM this year to add a bit of mystery to the final results! dizzy

We also have a lovely set of signature cards for the winner of each category to use! 

Best Review.png

Category list: 

Funniest Member

Most Helpful Member

Friendliest Member

Techiest Member

Biggest iPhone Lover

Biggest Android Lover

Biggest Retro Phone Lover

Funniest Post

Most Interesting Thread

Most Useful How-To-Guide

Best Review

Biggest Feedbacker

Best Newbie

Best Username

Biggest Topic Starter

Most Knowledgeable Member

How long is the voting period? 

Voting will be open for the next 2 weeks and will close on the 31st of October. wink

We're looking forward to seeing your nominations! Remember to send them via PM and not post in the thread below but we'd love to hear about your most memorable moments from the Community this year in the comments. smiling cool 

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 1 of 73
72 REPLIES 72

Anonymous
Not applicable

I hope everyone has or is voting..

I’m going to be very pi$$ed if I don’t get the most handsome, charming & witty awards! Astounded

Message 31 of 73

Cleoriff
  • 122350 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

I’m going to be very pi$$ed if I don’t get the most handsome, charming & witty awards! Astounded

Let me just look at that list again...I can't seem to remember that category...joy

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 32 of 73

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92905 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Then I’m screwed because no other award would fit so perfectly!

Message 34 of 73

Cleoriff
  • 122350 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Then I’m screwed because no other award would fit so perfectly!

As we never see pictures of the members @Anonymous then it would be a blind vote joy

However, if anyone can show me a picture of them as a twin to Johnny Depp, they would get my vote. If only there was such a category...wink

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 35 of 73

Anonymous
Not applicable

Look.. you all know I’m as honest as the day’s long.. and tell it like it is... right?

Well here you go.. a secret.. here’s my twin..

7FBF599C-B8F0-48C4-A65D-53B72C148692.jpeg

Just don’t tell everyone or the paparazzi will be round & i’ll never be able to post again! (Please)

Message 36 of 73

Cleoriff
  • 122350 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

Look.. you all know I’m as honest as the day’s long.. and tell it like it is... right?

Well here you go.. a secret.. here’s my twin..

7FBF599C-B8F0-48C4-A65D-53B72C148692.jpeg

Just don’t tell everyone or the paparazzi will be round & i’ll never be able to post again! (Please)

That'll do. Brad Pitt comes a close 2nd to Johnny Depp. Now where's that voting slip again?Bouncy

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 37 of 73

Anonymous
Not applicable

For @Cleoriff

Image result for johnny depp images

Message 38 of 73

Anonymous
Not applicable

For Wispa'

Image result for kit harington images

Kit Harington aka Jon Snow in Game of Thrones ... gets my vote for the most handsome man on the O2 Community ... kissing_closed_eyes heart Happy Dance

Message 39 of 73

Cleoriff
  • 122350 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Thanks for that picture @Anonymous

Made up to see it....hugging

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 40 of 73