Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Welcome & News

Topics: 88
Ideas: 2

Re: Community Awards 2018 - Winners!

Loadsa fun - congrats to all the winners, the Community is truly all the richer for your input! Bouncy

We demand rigidly defined areas of doubt and uncertainty. Douglas Adams.
Topics: 75

4 years on the trot, under FIFA rules if I win again next year, I get a stuffed brown paper bag and get host the world cup for good or something to that effect.

the above Gold badge is not official and as such does not represent O2 community's officially sanctioned winners badges. They are blue, I made this gold myself, because I wanted to, after 4 years of writing the best reviews seen on these here forums, I decided to take that status, and adopt it into my own coloured badge.
To clarify. I changed the colour and added the years, O2 community admin, did not. Please don't be confused.

I'm trying to give the apple megathread their winning badge ..... But it appears it wasn't made.
I'm sure, they're gutted.

the above Gold badge is not official and as such does not represent O2 community's officially sanctioned winners badges. They are blue, I made this gold myself, because I wanted to, after 4 years of writing the best reviews seen on these here forums, I decided to take that status, and adopt it into my own coloured badge.
To clarify. I changed the colour and added the years, O2 community admin, did not. Please don't be confused.
Topics: 662

@viridis wrote:
I'm trying to give the apple megathread their winning badge ..... But it appears it wasn't made.

joyLOL

*The Game Is On*

Topics: 539

@Cleoriff wrote:

@viridis wrote:

joyLOL

pfft! Some peoples signatures take up half a bleedin' page now Drool

Topics: 662

@jonsie wrote:

@Cleoriff wrote:

@viridis wrote:

joyLOL

pfft! Some peoples signatures take up half a bleedin' page now Drool

Yeah..tried to  get them all in one line but wouldn't take the three unless I made them smaller, and that's beyond my pay grade Dance

*The Game Is On*

I had to add a disclaimer.
To avoid confusion.

Topics: 539

I had to change mine back though I can say that I'm the most of just about all those categories in my home...

Anonymous

I feel like a failure... I strived for good looking & got newb..

I’m ditching my awards & eating some out of date fish from ASDA, that should finish me off!

Remember me fondly..

Topics: 88
Ideas: 2

[ Edited ]

@Anonymous wrote:

I feel like a failure... I strived for good looking & got newb..

I’m ditching my awards & eating some out of date fish from ASDA, that should finish me off!

Remember me fondly..

Goes with Level 15: Gaining a Reputation, @Anonymous  LOL

20**Personal info** 22_47_58-Re_ Community Awards 2018 - Winners! - O2 Community.png

We demand rigidly defined areas of doubt and uncertainty. Douglas Adams.