O2 Community

Get help, share tips and chat

Reply
Anonymous
Posts: 0

Re: Community Awards 2018 - Winners!

Does this mean I’m still ‘most handsome’ ?
Level 61: Brainiac
Posts: 11,210
Registered: ‎31-03-2010

Re: Community Awards 2018 - Winners!

Many thanks and well done to all.Bow

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Posts: 63,158
Topics: 526
Registered: ‎04-01-2009

Re: Community Awards 2018 - Winners!

My legal guardian and the community mental health professionals would like to thank you. Without them my Dissociative Identity Disorder (DID), formerly known as multiple personality disorder would have seen my nemesis posting hate messages resulting in his wondrous deep joy until I popped up in the waking hours to make his chips soggy and his spherical appendages turn square and fester round the edges.

Posts: 60,400
Topics: 642
Registered: ‎14-01-2013

Re: Community Awards 2018 - Winners!


@jonsie wrote:

My legal guardian and the community mental health professionals would like to thank you. Without them my Dissociative Identity Disorder (DID), formerly known as multiple personality disorder would have seen my nemesis posting hate messages resulting in his wondrous deep joy until I popped up in the waking hours to make his chips soggy and his spherical appendages turn square and fester round the edges.


joy And there you have it.....LOL

*The Game Is On*


Posts: 60,400
Topics: 642
Registered: ‎14-01-2013

Re: Community Awards 2018 - Winners!


@Anonymous wrote:
Does this mean I’m still ‘most handsome’ ?

Well @Anonymous

Who the hell knows?

I've never seen 'the cut of your jib' yet...or even a face to a name joy

*The Game Is On*


Posts: 63,158
Topics: 526
Registered: ‎04-01-2009

Re: Community Awards 2018 - Winners!


@Cleoriff wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:
Does this mean I’m still ‘most handsome’ ?

Well @Anonymous

Who the hell knows?

I've never seen 'the cut of your jib' yet...or even a face to a name joy


If this was indeed a category, methinks they would have said i could keep the trophy after winning for three consecutive years....

Posts: 16,311
Topics: 289
Kudos: 1,809
Ideas: 6
Registered: ‎13-08-2008

Re: Community Awards 2018 - Winners!

@Martin-O2 Thanks and thanks all that nominated me lol 

iPhone xs 256gb on 20gb tariff o2 open discount
iPad Pro 256gb refresh o2 open discount
My first mobile was in 1995 a CM-R111 from sony on Cellnet.
Henstridge Rural South Somerset (Full 4g 3G 2g indoor coverage) Remember we are all customers here not customer services

Level 9: Fired up
Posts: 316
Registered: ‎22-04-2017

Re: Community Awards 2018 - Winners!

Well done all
Posts: 6,206
Topics: 60
Kudos: 695
Blog Posts: 1
Registered: ‎22-08-2016

Re: Community Awards 2018 - Winners!

[ Edited ]

Firstly, congratulations to all the winners.

 

Secondly, I'm in shock that I was thought of at all in any category and am honoured to have won friendliest member. So thank you to all who voted for me, I really do appreciate it. 

 

Finally, @Martin-O2 I may ask for help with the signature card but will try to sort it myself first, once the shock has worn off joy

Lover of all things Samsung. Currently using a Samsung S8+


Anonymous
Posts: 0

Re: Community Awards 2018 - Winners!

[ Edited ]

@jonsie wrote:

@Cleoriff wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:
Does this mean I’m still ‘most handsome’ ?

Well @Anonymous

Who the hell knows?

I've never seen 'the cut of your jib' yet...or even a face to a name joy


If this was indeed a category, methinks they would have said i could keep the trophy after winning for three consecutive years....


;-) 

 

I’d just like to offer a big fat raspberry to all you suckers who voted for me!

And i’d like to ask two things from you all..

 

1. Remind me over the next 12 months, not to be so goddamn wonderful! (So others have a chance next year)

 2. Remember that.. Awards are great but, recognising the best version of yourself, should be your vision, not someone elses!