cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Advent calendar - An additional thank you!

Martin-O2
Former Staff
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

Hey everyone, 

You may remember from our Merry Christmas post last year that we managed to get hold of Santa and secure 10 x £20 Amazon vouchers to give away to those who took part! cool

We've provided one to each of the content creators of the Advent calendar, myself and @Marjo excluded of course wink and raffled off the rest amongst those who took part in the Christmas conversations. 

A big congratulations to...

@TallTrees 

@Mi-Amigo 

@JAZZ-trad 

@Anonymous 

@MI5 

@Sy 

@gmarkj 

@welshsteve76 

@BobM 

@BOSSGOGG 

You'll receive a PM from me later today with your Amazon voucher code that you can redeem on their site! 

We also wanted to say a big thank you to everyone else who took part in the advent calendar! It was a ton of fun to organise and take part in. yahoo

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 1 of 32
31 REPLIES 31

Mi-Amigo
Level 47: Going Places
  • 25022 Posts
  • 802 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

Oh @Mi-Amigo and small soft toys for me not the cat xx smiling

Don`t leave Marty out... I`m sure he`d appreciate a little something Cat Good Idea

animated-elephant-image-0327

Girl in a jacket

Some people see things as they are and ask "Why?"; I dream of things that never were and ask "Why not?"
Robert Kennedy.

Message 31 of 32

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Mi-Amigo wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Oh @Mi-Amigo and small soft toys for me not the cat xx smiling

Don`t leave Marty out... I`m sure he`d appreciate a little something Cat Good Idea

Oh well @Mi-Amigo if I must, though he has plenty of catnip toys and other made up toys

A catnip mouse for Marty then Cat Very Happy

He left me a present yesterday

Crunch - turned around - SHREIKED - I'd stepped on a dead shrew

I'd forgotten when I returned in the dark and anyway lots of clumps of moss on the yard's concrete

Will dispose of it later today

Message 32 of 32