Did you mean: 

Coffee Week!

Martin-O2
Former Staff
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

Hey Everyone, 

This week is International Coffee Week! Coffee has been described as the life blood of the modern world and mornings just wouldn't be the same without a nice cup of strong hot coffee. 

We still have several Caffè Nero vouchers left over from the Community Awards and the community team have just about managed to resist using them! dizzy 

Several cups of coffee

We thought it would be great to give the remaining vouchers away for coffee week. There are 8 x £10 Caffè Nero vouchers up for grabs and if you want a hot drink on us all you need to do is comment below letting us know what your favourite hot drink is and why you like it so much.

We will then do a raffle with all the members who commented early next week. wink

Good luck!! 

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 1 of 63
62 REPLIES 62

Anonymous
Not applicable

No photo description available.

This morning's hot Belgian chocolate with cream & marshmallows ... & ... Caramel Shortbread ... that's my voucher spent up ... but ... barrista encouraged me to retain it as I could put some money on it for someone else, that's what is done for the kids so they don't overspend, he added

Deffo shall go there more & more, try some of their savouries for a proper lunch smiling

Message 61 of 63

Marjo
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Looks amazing @Anonymous ! That hot chocolate is massive! grin 

Reading your earlier comment, it's nice to visit some different coffee shops sometime, those that you've never been to before. You never know what gems you can find. thumbsup

@jonsie Hope you'll have (or had already?) a good trip and enjoyed the latte!

Message 62 of 63

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 35800 Posts
  • 227 Topics
  • 1584 Solutions

The hot chocolate barely has room for those marshmallows on top! I must go back and try Nero's Caramel Shortbread once more, see if it beats the Costa variety pictured in my photo further up the thread, @Anonymous!

Glad you enjoyed the treat and new experience. thumbsup

Message 63 of 63