Did you mean: 

Coffee Week!

Martin-O2
Former Staff
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

Hey Everyone, 

This week is International Coffee Week! Coffee has been described as the life blood of the modern world and mornings just wouldn't be the same without a nice cup of strong hot coffee. 

We still have several Caffè Nero vouchers left over from the Community Awards and the community team have just about managed to resist using them! dizzy 

Several cups of coffee

We thought it would be great to give the remaining vouchers away for coffee week. There are 8 x £10 Caffè Nero vouchers up for grabs and if you want a hot drink on us all you need to do is comment below letting us know what your favourite hot drink is and why you like it so much.

We will then do a raffle with all the members who commented early next week. wink

Good luck!! 

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 1 of 63
62 REPLIES 62

Martin-O2
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

Thanks for confirming safe arrival @Poppysmum , @Anonymous , @jonsie ! 

And definitely hang on to those signature's, they'll be worth their weight in gold some day. joy

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!

signature

Message 51 of 63

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 12067 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1124 Solutions

Bit late, but I received some post on Saturday...

20190518_115440_compress51.jpg

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 52 of 63

Martin-O2
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

Enjoy @gmarkj! smiling

signature

Message 53 of 63

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93216 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6969 Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable

With the voucher I enjoyed a latte & caramel shortbread on Monday at Cafe Nero ... my 1st time in the shop ... did a bit of people watching whilst seated in a comfy armchair in the window

Sipped my nice coffee & nibbled the caramel shortbread smiling

Enough left on the card for a repeat performance

Thank you very much 

Message 55 of 63

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 35906 Posts
  • 227 Topics
  • 1586 Solutions
Caramel shortbread, my fave! 👍
Message 56 of 63

Anonymous
Not applicable

@pgn wrote:
Caramel shortbread, my fave! 👍

It's very good isn't it @pgn ... looking forward to the next time I visit smiling

Message 57 of 63

Marjo
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

With the voucher I enjoyed a latte & caramel shortbread on Monday at Cafe Nero ... my 1st time in the shop ... did a bit of people watching whilst seated in a comfy armchair in the window

Sipped my nice coffee & nibbled the caramel shortbread smiling

Enough left on the card for a repeat performance

Thank you very much 

Sounds lovely @Anonymous ! Was it your first time in this particular Caffe Nero location or in any Caffe nero overall? I also like the people watching and armchair element in coffee shops. Very relaxing! slight_smile

Message 58 of 63

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93216 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6969 Solutions

I'm taking a trip to Blackburn next week and I'll be treating us to a nice latte with the Nero voucher smile

Message 59 of 63

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello @Marjo 

the Cafe Nero shop has been in town for a number of years now ... was an independent opticians ... central glass door with humungous picture windows either side ... 'my place' was in the left hand side window in tall comfy armchair with a wooden coffee table ... looking at the outside the previous appearance of the building hasn't changed ... maybe something to do with being a listed stone building = dunno ... lots of stone used in Skipton ... inside it has a lovely warm feel to the place ... there is also an upstairs ... the barrista was wearing an emerald green t-shirt which had the following on the back = The Best Coffee This Side Of Milan ... I havn't been into any of the big 3 coffe houses anywhere ... there are the other 2 in town 

I shall definitely go again ... initially I was somewhat anxious as I'm just a traditional cafe sort of person

Looking forward to another latte & caramel shortbread off my voucher in the near future smiling

Message 60 of 63