Did you mean: 

Coffee Week!

Martin-O2
Former Staff
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

Hey Everyone, 

This week is International Coffee Week! Coffee has been described as the life blood of the modern world and mornings just wouldn't be the same without a nice cup of strong hot coffee. 

We still have several Caffè Nero vouchers left over from the Community Awards and the community team have just about managed to resist using them! dizzy 

Several cups of coffee

We thought it would be great to give the remaining vouchers away for coffee week. There are 8 x £10 Caffè Nero vouchers up for grabs and if you want a hot drink on us all you need to do is comment below letting us know what your favourite hot drink is and why you like it so much.

We will then do a raffle with all the members who commented early next week. wink

Good luck!! 

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 1 of 63
62 REPLIES 62

Mi-Amigo
Level 47: Going Places
  • 25028 Posts
  • 802 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Like @Cleoriff  I put two teabags in a mug and let it brew, but no milk, no sugar or sweetner, so it`s nice and strong. I drink around 8 cups of tea a day.

My dear old Gran, who lived to be 94, drank no less than 12 to 15 large cups of tea a day!

animated-elephant-image-0327

Girl in a jacket

Some people see things as they are and ask "Why?"; I dream of things that never were and ask "Why not?"
Robert Kennedy.

Message 21 of 63

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92928 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Tea or coffee, it's three sweeteners with 50:50 milk and Elmlea single cream. Except in Thailand where Elmlea doesn't exist. Any other single cream or milk is pants so I get used to mainly coffee with a dash of milk.

Message 22 of 63

Martin-O2
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

I'll have a cup of tea occasionally but black coffee, no sugar is my hot drink of choice! 

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!

signature

Message 23 of 63

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Poppysmum wrote:

Cappuccino for me please smile and a puppuccino for our Poppy dog

Lovely to see you posting @Poppysmum ... my best wishes to you & Poppy ... luv your avatar pic smiling

Message 24 of 63

Anonymous
Not applicable

Don't drink coffee at home

Decaff Yorkshire Tea ... 1 tea bag ... milk to make it a medium colour ... 1/2 pint mug ... cuppa Rosie Lea is The Best smiling

Message 25 of 63

Martin-O2
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

Thanks to everyone who shared their favorite hot drink for coffee week! It was great to see such a wide variety of beverage tastes on show!

We’ve raffled all of the participants in the thread and the below members have won one of the £10 cafe Nero vouchers! slight_smile

I’ll send a private message to the winners shortly to request an address to send the vouchers. wink

@Cleoriff@jonsie@Mi-Amigo@Mateyboy82, @Anonymous, @gmarkj@Johnbrav@Poppysmum.

Congratulations on the win! Keep an eye out for my message. 

signature

Message 26 of 63

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 11995 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1120 Solutions
Oh wow.
Thank you very much!
Will reply to the PM now...
Congrats to all the winners.

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 27 of 63

Mi-Amigo
Level 47: Going Places
  • 25028 Posts
  • 802 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thanks @Martin-O2 

Congrats to all the winners.

Can`t believe that me, as a tea drinker, won a Coffee Week award.

pm sent.

animated-elephant-image-0327

Girl in a jacket

Some people see things as they are and ask "Why?"; I dream of things that never were and ask "Why not?"
Robert Kennedy.

Message 28 of 63

Cleoriff
  • 122379 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Thanks @Martin-O2 

I will give the voucher to my grandson who absolutely loves Caffe Nero

Congrats to all winners cool

PM sent.

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 29 of 63

jonsie
  • 92928 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Thank you and well done everyone, perhaps I'll see one of you in the local Nero's heart_eyes

Message 30 of 63