Former Staff
  • 1851 Posts
  • 404 Topics
  • 161 Solutions

Ho ho ho! santa

It’s nearly that time of year, folks… christmas_treegiftparty

• Some councils have already switched on their Christmas lights
  • Starbucks has re-introduced their iconic red cup
  • Coca-Cola are printing Christmas themes onto their cans and bottles (and touring their Santa truck!)
  • Christmas movies are being teased in trailers
  • Christmas songs aren’t on shop radios yet, but you’ve now got “Fairytale of New York” stuck in your head

And at O2, we’re getting into the festive spirit early too, by introducing our some fantastic deals and offers for the Christmas season. We’re sure we’ve got something for everyone, and hopefully we can help you out with some Christmas gift inspiration too. Maybe a new speaker for a family member that loves music? A new case for someone you know that’s getting a new phone? A new USB cable for someone that’s constantly borrowing yours?

We’ve got it all, including Netflix on us, on the latest devices and sims.

Here's some of our top offers, available here

• Netflix has returned with 6 month free, available on all 25GB+ Refresh / Custom Plan tariffs (and 15GB+ for SIM Only & Tablets)
  • Save up to £120 on the iPhone 8, 64GB [8th Nov till 21st Nov]
  • Buy the Huawei P20 Pro and get a free Huawei T3-8” Tablet [8th Nov till 23rd Dec]
  • Buy the Huawei Mate 20 Pro and get a free Huawei T3-8” Tablet [8th Nov till 23rd Dec]
  • Get our £20 (12 month) SIM Only deal with 15GB data and get free 6 months Netflix, and get an extra 5GB for only £3 (£18/mo)
  • Get our £22 (12 month) SIM Only deal with 20GB data and get free 6 months Netflix, and double your data for only £3 (£25/mo)
  • Save up to £75 on the iPad Mini 4 [8th Nov till 21st Nov]
  • Save up to £75 on the Samsung Tab A7 tablet [8th Nov till 23rd Dec]
  • Get a free Panzer Glass Screen Protector (worth £19.99) with every Apple Genuine case [8 Nov – 5 Dec]
  • Get the Alcatel 1 for just £29, reduced from £50.99 [8th Nov till 23rd Dec]
  • Get 20% off Samsung phone cases [8 Nov – 23 Dec]
  • Get 25% off Ideal of Sweden cases [8 Nov – 23 Dec]
  • Buy one get one half price on PopSockets [8th Nov till 23rd Dec]

What do you think of our offers, guys? Something there peak your interest? Something we’ve not listed that you’d love to see a cheeky wee Christmas deal for? Or have you already got Christmas sewn up and in the bag?

iPhone 15 Megathread //  Don't fall for scams  //  How to get Volt benefits
Contact us on Social MediaFacebook // Twitter // Instagram
Message 1 of 21
20 REPLIES 20

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92906 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Some very good offers but why only Christmas. New Year sales too! Why not all year round??

Message 2 of 21

Chris_K
  • 1851 Posts
  • 404 Topics
  • 161 Solutions

@jonsie wrote:

Some very good offers but why only Christmas. New Year sales too! Why not all year round??

We run various deals and offers year-round, not just at the Christmas and New Year period. Due to a generally higher volume of sales for the retail sector over the festive period than the rest of the year, it allows us to offer deals like these for a limited time.

Here's some of our great deals from earlier this year – so great deals and offers on O2 don't just happen at Christmas 😉

We've had loads of offers in between these, but those are just some of the highlights from this year

iPhone 15 Megathread //  Don't fall for scams  //  How to get Volt benefits
Contact us on Social MediaFacebook // Twitter // Instagram
Message 3 of 21

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 35208 Posts
  • 223 Topics
  • 1558 Solutions

Just found out the OnePlus trade-back value of my almost 2-year old OP3T is £40.  And O2's price for the 6T will doubtless be a bit above list, like it was for my 3T.  I guess a phone as good as the OP6T needs no offers, it'll be flying off the metaphorical shelves from O2 Shops and Web sales warehouse...

Off to inspect the list a little more closely, my upgrade date is early January 2019.

Message 4 of 21

jonsie
  • 92906 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

@pgn wrote:

Just found out the OnePlus trade-back value of my almost 2-year old OP3T is £40.  And O2's price for the 6T will doubtless be a bit above list, like it was for my 3T.  I guess a phone as good as the OP6T needs no offers, it'll be flying off the metaphorical shelves from O2 Shops and Web sales warehouse...

Off to inspect the list a little more closely, my upgrade date is early January 2019.

January sales.....?

Message 5 of 21

Cleoriff
  • 122353 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@jonsie wrote:

@pgn wrote:

January sales.....?

We have Black Friday before that....Whistle

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 6 of 21

pgn
  • 35208 Posts
  • 223 Topics
  • 1558 Solutions

@jonsie wrote:

January sales.....?

Looks like it might have to be.  My 3T was not on sale, it was just about the right amount for my available budget, over 24months, with a 3GB tariff and unlimited minutes and texts and a bit of Airtime discount through a (now discontinued) O2 Open discount.

I may have a look at the Huawei P20 Pro...

Message 7 of 21

pgn
  • 35208 Posts
  • 223 Topics
  • 1558 Solutions

@Cleoriff wrote:

We have Black Friday before that....Whistle

Then I'd have to fork out for the phone up-front... That would be a little prohibitive, alas.

Unless O2 are planning a Black Friday sale, of course! Good Idea

Message 8 of 21

Cleoriff
  • 122353 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

I think they did something last year @pgn.

I upgraded my sim only tariff for a ridiculously low price. 50% off for the first 6 months. 

Not sure about phones though?

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 9 of 21

pgn
  • 35208 Posts
  • 223 Topics
  • 1558 Solutions

@Cleoriff wrote:

I think they did something last year @pgn.

I shall keep a casual eye on the O2 website at the end of November, I think Handshake

Message 10 of 21