Did you mean: 

Browse our different forum boards!

EmilieT
Former Staff
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

Hi everyone,

We have a lot of different discussion boards here on the Community, each themed around a product or service. If you're looking for help or want to jump in some conversations, we've listed below all our current forum boards so you can find your way around more easily. 🙂

Welcome & News

Where you can find O2 announcements, Community news, and starting topics.

Tech support 

If you have a technical question about an O2 product, service or device then visit our Tech Support board for assistance. 

Volt 

For all queries related to Volt visit our dedicated board. 

Access for All

A place to find out all about O2’s Accessibility options, get support and share experiences. Any feedback and ideas are welcome.

O2 Products & Services Mobile Devices
Pay Monthly
For all queries related to Pay Monthly contracts
O2 Priority
Ask your Priority-related questions, find the latest information on Priority offers,
and share you Priority experiences!
Apple
For all queries related to the use of an Apple device
Pay as You Go
For all queries related to the Pay As You Go experience
My O2
For all queries related the use of the My O2 app & website
Android
For all queries related to the use of an Android device
Business Customers
For all queries and discussions related Businesses and Business contracts
Other Products & Services
For any other queries you might have on Products or Services
Other devices
For all queries related to the use of any other device
General Discussion Content Created by our Community
Discussions & Feedback
Share your feedback or discuss O2 products, services and the Community
How-to Guides
A collection of useful guides created by Community Members

Off Topic
Talk about anything and everything you'd like!
Reviews
A collection of insightful reviews created by Community Members

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 1 of 32
31 REPLIES 31

Laurenleon
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Hi I would like the iPhone 11 on contract
Message 21 of 32

Cleoriff
  • 122357 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@Laurenleon 

You can order online via the shop or by contacting O2 Guide: Coronavirus Community Help and Support 

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 22 of 32

JMI
  • 28 Posts
  • 8 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I think its positive they are deleting unused accounts, that way they know how many active members they have.  If they have used Many users may hve gone to different networks or any number of reasons for no longer using their account.  So thumbs up from me.

Message 23 of 32

Majestic25
  • 3 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

As an o2 customer of 20 years I recently decided to upgrade my phone to a IPhone 12 Pro. After being told by their customer service team that the phone was in stock for next day delivery I proceeded to carry out the upgrade. After not receiving the phone a week later I contacted their customer service line who informed me the phone is now not in stock and no details can be given when I should expect it. After several weeks of this and poor service I decided to cancel the order and also my existing agreement. At the time of this o2 advised that there was no outstanding bill and I should cancel my direct debit which I did.

Less than an hour later I received an text message informing me that I will receive my handset the following day. This was far too late for me as I had decided to go with another provider and ported my number out from o2.

Although I informed o2 the handset was no longer required it eventually arrived over a week later but was sent back immediately.

I have subsequently received numerous letters and messages from o2 advising there is an outstanding payment on my account for a period after I closed the account fir the new handset, and a threat that a default will be placed against me unless payment is received.

Each time I received such a communication I spoke with their customer service, escalation and resolver teams who advised the error was on there part and they would resolve the issue.

After believing the matter was closed I noticed that my credit rating had been impacted in January 2021 as a result of a missed payment to o2. Again I contacted the o2 resolver teams which apologised and informed me that the last person had not resolved the issue correctly but assured me the matter had now been taken care of and the relevant credit agencies would by informed and my credit rating repaired.

The following month, yes you guessed it same story as above after my credit rating had been further impacted.

In April this year, you guessed it again same story as above and same outcome.

This is the worst customer service I have ever experienced, with staff seemingly incompetent and incapable of delivering any level of service quality or customer satisfaction.

I intend to escalate this matter to the telecommunications ombudsman, but also wanted to let others who may be thinking of joining o2 of the poor service level which is given to existing customers. It is clear that the organisations quality policy and procedures are either not adhered to or lacking in governance and that the voice of the customer is irrelevant.
Message 24 of 32

Cleoriff
  • 122357 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Hi @Majestic25 

You need to follow the complaints process. See here https://www.o2.co.uk/how-to-complain 

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 25 of 32

Majestic25
  • 3 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Hi,

Thanks for your reply. I have however followed the complaints process and appear to of come to the end of it with o2. From an o2 perspective they are on agreement that a serious error has been made on their behalf and they have not correctly dealt with it.

The issue is that every time they promise to fix it they don’t follow through on this promise, they don’t appear to be competent or capable of doing it. Maybe the competency has been furloughed or maybe they just don’t give a damn, customer loyalty and satisfaction is not important to them, maybe just like in football the fans and paying customer of Super League teams have no importance to them, customer retention is low down the list.

The effect on myself is that o2 lack of quality service has badly affected my credit rating and it appears it it cannot be corrected until some intelligent life form is found or created within o2. It is both legally and ethically wrong what they have done, but as said above, customer care and satisfaction is not important to them
Message 26 of 32

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

@Majestic25 

Make a final demand on O2 to rectify or issue a letter of deadlock.

You can then go to the Ombudsman with your complaint.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 27 of 32

Majestic25
  • 3 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Hi,

Thanks for the advice. Can you explain what a Deadlock letter is. It may be that I have already done this as I sent a letter in March requesting specific corrective action otherwise I would further escalate the matter to relative standards and organisations. They responded by calling me and apologising stating that they would correct the error and inform the credit agencies. They assured me in an email that that had happened however it is clear that it has not happened as another missed payment notice has since been sent to the credit agency. Stinks of incompetence and right hand does not know what left hand is doing.
Message 28 of 32

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

@Majestic25 

A letter of deadlock from O2 should state that they cannot help, assist or resolve the matter, to your satisfaction.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 29 of 32

Rob15
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
My mobile can not connect to Internet browser when I'm using data, I still have data left..there is not problem with coverage in my are all is working fine.
Why is this?
Anyone know?
Message 30 of 32