Did you mean: 

Blackberry fans in-treat with Z10

Abs
O2 Social Media Team
O2 Social Media Team
  • 1014 Posts
  • 107 Topics
  • 8 Solutions

I'm sure all Blackberry fans are in-treat with today's announcement at the UK press launch.

It's a very crucial model for the manufacturer and it's defo one that is attracting many old loyal customers. The device does looks great, very slim with an enhanced operating interface.

If you're looking for Blackberry Z10 on O2, you can get your hands on before 13th Feb for free on our £36, 24 month On & On tariff. More: http://www.o2.co.uk/comingsoon 

What do you think are it's best selling features? I quite like the HUB slight_smile

BB10

Message 1 of 16
15 REPLIES 15

Liquid
Level 44: Clearly Talented
  • 5942 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 305 Solutions
That is gorgeous:) where do I sign up for one?:)
Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you’re wrong. So Ive been told wink
Message 11 of 16

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144205 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27635 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

P.s MI5, have you heard any news on a release date for the Galaxy s4? Heard end of April

That seems to be the latest rumour going around. Somewhere between the 15th and 22nd of April.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 12 of 16

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93186 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

Most online sources are quoting mid/end of April so looking forward to seeing it.

Message 13 of 16

Anonymous
Not applicable

@jonsie wrote:

Most online sources are quoting mid/end of April so looking forward to seeing it.

Just in time for my upgrade Smiley Very Happy

Message 14 of 16

Anonymous
Not applicable

You know this "BlackBerry Blade" is just a concept phone right? tongue It may never actually get made and there haven't even been any leaks of any device looking like it either. I wouldn't hold out any hope for it. Especially with BB10 getting away from the trackpad and what-not.

Message 15 of 16

Anonymous
Not applicable

I was just about to say the very same thing!

The Blade pictures that have been posted here are of a fan made concept of what the new BlackBerry phones would look like.

With the gesture control of OS10 there is no need for buttons on the screen nor a trackpad. I'm not sure how the BlackBerry Q10 will work as it has physical buttons but I look forward to seeing it in the flesh once its released.

Still VERY happy with my Z10 though! Smiley Very Happy

Message 16 of 16