O2 Community

Get help, share tips and chat

O2 Social Media Team

Black Hole Friday offers from O2

[ Edited ]

It's that time of the year, folks! Enter the black hole to find offers on phones, tablets, sims and more. Get them before they’re gone.

Offers include:

• Save up to £200 on the Huawei P20 Pro (and get the Huawei T28 Tablet on us - worth £109)
  • 60GB Pay Monthly sim for just £30/mo (and get six months of Netflix on us)
  • Get a Pay As You Go sim with 6GB, 1500 minutes and 15000 texts, on your first £10 top-up

We've more deals and offers so make sure you check 'em all out here.

CommunitySig.png
I'm on holiday, sunning it up in Florida and will be back Tue 5th Feb. Catch you then!

Topics: 68

Re: Black Hole Friday offers from O2

@Chris_K

Might want to get someone to jump on editing this.. 

Screenshot_20181122-102709.png

Technically speaking it's advertised at £38 per month. For ONE month

the above Gold badge is not official and as such does not represent O2 community's officially sanctioned winners badges. They are blue, I made this gold myself, because I wanted to, after 4 years of writing the best reviews seen on these here forums, I decided to take that status, and adopt it into my own coloured badge.
To clarify. I changed the colour and added the years, O2 community admin, did not. Please don't be confused.

iPad mini 4 pulled from store

Thanks viridis.

giphy (3).gif

the above Gold badge is not official and as such does not represent O2 community's officially sanctioned winners badges. They are blue, I made this gold myself, because I wanted to, after 4 years of writing the best reviews seen on these here forums, I decided to take that status, and adopt it into my own coloured badge.
To clarify. I changed the colour and added the years, O2 community admin, did not. Please don't be confused.
Topics: 642

@viridis wrote:

iPad mini 4 pulled from store

Thanks viridis.

giphy (3).gif

Clever clogs  joy

*The Game Is On*

Never mind it's showing again now, and still 1 month.

Topics: 526

Who's in charge of this sort of advertising?